PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Support development of Financial and High Interest Cargo analytic development and workflows using customer-supported services, tools and cloud architecture. The Systems Engineer shall possess the necessary skills required to perform requirements analysis in order to produce software implementation requirements representing analytic logic, analyst workflow, external services, and visualizations in an Agile development environment.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
- At least eight (8) years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline
- At least five (5) years of experience in engineering and program processes (CM, QA, risk management, reporting) software development methodologies, planning, designing, and analyzing processing and storage retrieval systems on a mid- to large-scale (e.g., ONEROOF - PINWALE, integration programs)
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience. A master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience with SDLC process and development methodologies, Agile development methodology (i.e., Scrum) preferred
- Experience with Jira for tracking
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must
- Work in a team environment
SealingTech offers competitive compensation packages, health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement contributions, tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules and generous vacation policies. Perks include monthly catered meals, a stocked kitchen, and company retreats and gatherings. We're looking for a new member to join our team, take on challenges, and be willing to grow with us.
Sealing Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
As a federal contractor, we provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the Human Resources Department by email at hr @ sealingtech.org or by mail at 7134 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 160, Columbia, MD 21046. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made by the Human Resources Manager and will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Team: PMO Team
This is a full time position
Closing Date: 8/1/2019
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with FS Poly
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs