PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Looking for an exciting opportunity? We are seeking a motivated individual to work in a dynamic environment providing vulnerability assessments and mitigations on a variety of emerging technologies. The work will leverage your ability to deconstruct and tear-down a variety of hardware and software, focusing on a new device/technology approximately every 30 days. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
Eight (8) to eighteen (18) years of general experience as a systems analyst.
Five (5) years of experience in systems analysis, engineering design, and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, or the use of high-level programming languages.
A bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science may be substituted for four (4) years of general experience as a systems analyst.
- Experience performing open source research & vulnerability analysis
- Experience with reverse engineering
- Experience with disassembly of HW
- Experience using tools to extract & analyze firmware or software
- Experience using commercial off the shelf (COTS), and free open source (FOS) debugging and analyzer tools
- Ability to analyze network and IoT technologies for vulnerabilities
- Experience with network protocol analysis
- Experience developing documentation and reports (analysis reports, test reports, etc.)
- Familiarity with scripting and programming languages
SealingTech offers competitive compensation packages, health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement contributions, tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules and generous vacation policies. Perks include monthly catered meals, a stocked kitchen, and company retreats and gatherings. We're looking for a new member to join our team, take on challenges, and be willing to grow with us.
Sealing Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
As a federal contractor, we provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the Human Resources Department by email at hr @ sealingtech.org or by mail at 7134 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 160, Columbia, MD 21046. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made by the Human Resources Manager and will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Team: PMO Team
This is a full time position
Closing Date: 8/1/2019
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with FS Poly
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs