PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Looking for an exciting opportunity? We are seeking a motivated software engineer with demonstrated iOS Mobile Device development experience. Primary focus will be on researching proof of concept techniques and reverse engineering vulnerabilities and publicly released exploits in mobile devices. The team works in a collaborative and agile environment with often-changing priorities and demands. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
- At least 16 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 5 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience. A master’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of general experience.
- Working knowledge of various programming languages: C/C++, Python, Assembly, Objective-C, Java, etc.
- Experience with code execution in non-traditional manners using shell code and injected code
- Experience with manual loading and execution techniques
- Experience with HEAP internals, HEAP overflow, use after free and spray concepts
- Experience with some of the following:
- ARM/ X86/ other assembly language
- iOS SDK programming/engineering; OSX kernel experience can be substituted for specific iOS experience
- iOS kernel, drivers, and JNI exposure;
- Reverse engineering and software analysis tools toolsets
- Debug tools for crash analysis
- Native debugging
- Web platform software (mobile software and mobile hardware)
- Experience with vulnerability research
- Experience with designing software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation
SealingTech offers competitive compensation packages, health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement contributions, tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules and generous vacation policies. Perks include monthly catered meals, a stocked kitchen, and company retreats and gatherings. We're looking for a new member to join our team, take on challenges, and be willing to grow with us.
Sealing Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
As a federal contractor, we provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the Human Resources Department by email at hr @ sealingtech.org or by mail at 7134 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 160, Columbia, MD 21046. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made by the Human Resources Manager and will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Team: PMO Team
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: 8/1/2019
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with FS Poly
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs