Our Marketing Associate will combine marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content and materials, and creating visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media. They will work with the Business Development team to create innovative marketing and social media campaigns and marketing materials.
Marketing Job Duties:
• Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members
• Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
• Reports progress to senior management
• Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
• Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
• Ensures creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
• Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, and social media messages
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for marketing materials
• 10-25% travel required
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Up to date with industry leading software (InDesign, Illustrator, Camtasia, etc.)
• Experience with web design and Word Press strongly preferred
Must have the willingness to be a team player.
Flexible Schedule offered
Knowledge of IT and interest in Cybersecurity would set a candidate apart from other applicants!
SealingTech offers competitive compensation packages, health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement contributions, tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules and generous vacation policies. Perks include monthly catered meals, a stocked kitchen, and company retreats and gatherings. We're looking for a new member to join our team, take on challenges, and be willing to grow with us.
Sealing Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
As a federal contractor, we provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the Human Resources Department by email at hr @ sealingtech.org or by mail at 7134 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 160, Columbia, MD 21046. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made by the Human Resources Manager and will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Team: Business Management Team
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: 07/15/2019
Security Clearance: None Required
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs