Seeking a motivated developer to join the SIGINT Forensics Center (SFC) team. This position provides opportunity for the developer to work on a variety of tasking. The candidate will develop tools to perform automated data identification and extraction from seized collateral. Identify techniques for technology discovery in provided datasets. Develop tools and capabilities highlighting the presence and use of the discovered technologies. Research and implement new methods of data exploitation through the use of commercial tools or other GOTS products and integrate them into the existing processing system architecture. Perform research on defined technologies and/or target specific topics. Respond to high-priority customer requests for information (RFI).
The candidate must have:
- At least 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 3 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- Candidate must meet all qualifications associated with Sections C3,T1. And C3.T2. of DoD Directive 8570.01-M entitled “Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program.”
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience.
- Experience with Perl, or experience with a dynamic/multi-paradigm language (Python, Ruby, Groovy, Scala) and the willingness to learn Perl
- Experience developing web applications built around the MVC pattern
- Experience working with a relational databases. E.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLLite
SealingTech offers competitive compensation packages, health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement contributions, tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules and generous vacation policies. Perks include monthly catered meals, a stocked kitchen, and company retreats and gatherings. We're looking for a new member to join our team, take on challenges, and be willing to grow with us.
Sealing Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
As a federal contractor, we provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the Human Resources Department by email at hr @ sealingtech.org or by mail at 7134 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 160, Columbia, MD 21046. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made by the Human Resources Manager and will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Team: PMO Team
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: 10/1/2019
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with FS Poly
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs