Are you always trying to find a better way to do things? Do you enjoy working with and learning from others? Do you build, test, and experiment on your own time? We want to meet you. Sealing Tech is a Veteran Owned Small Business focusing on Cyber Security services for the DoD. We pride ourselves on our “work to live” rather than “live to work” mentality.
Overview of Role
Sealing Tech works with government and commercial customers to build, develop, and analyze SELinux solutions protecting critical environments. We are looking to add an SELinux Subject Matter Expert (SME) with software development experience to lead teams doing this challenging work. You’ll spend your day interacting with customers and the development team working on a variety of tasks like architecting the SELinux policy of a solution, working on our internal analysis tools, and mentoring engineers developing software. The ideal candidate will have a experience leading teams, a deep background in SELinux and experience with system and software design and development. We are looking for a partner to compliment our other subject matter experts.
This is a remote position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the analysis of SELinux based solutions
- Contribute to our SELinux training courses
- Lead the architecture, design, and development of multiple projects
- Lead development of technical content for proposals
- Mentor staff in team leadership, as well as technical mentor to junior staff
- Interact with customers regularly by attending meetings, gathering requirements, working with them to resolve issues, driving business, and attending conferences
- Assist management, sales, and marketing teams with proposal writing, content creation, meetings, and events
- 10+ years of SELinux policy development experience
- 10+ years of experience developing SELinux based solutions
- Bachelors degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain DoD security clearance
- Experience developing Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) solutions
- Experience developing Yocto based solutions
- Experience developing cross-domain solutions
- Software development skills in Java, C/C++, and Python
- Secret DoD security clearance
Working is no longer solely about the job. Here at Sealing Tech, we understand your happiness and health is vital to your success. We are innovative in our approach to cultivating balanced work environments and offer a plethora of added perks. Sealing Tech not only offers competitive compensation packages, health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement contributions, tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, and generous vacation policies. We also strive to be of service to those who have served our country and communities. Such as veteran support groups, outreach opportunities and transition plans. Other perks include monthly catered meals, a stocked kitchen, and company retreats and gatherings. Plus, flexible work arrangements, pet friendly offices and profit sharing with qualified employees. We are looking for a new member to join our team, take on challenges, be innovative and willing to grow with us.
SealingTech offers competitive compensation packages, health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement contributions, tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules and generous vacation policies. Perks include monthly catered meals, a stocked kitchen, and company retreats and gatherings. We're looking for a new member to join our team, take on challenges, and be willing to grow with us.
Sealing Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
As a federal contractor, we provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the Human Resources Department by email at hr @ sealingtech.org or by mail at 7134 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 160, Columbia, MD 21046. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made by the Human Resources Manager and will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Team: PMO Team
This is a full time position
Security Clearance: Ability to obtain a clearance