Our Company & Our Property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 19 hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
About Stanly Ranch, Auberge Resorts Collection
A private Napa Ranch cultivating the future of wellbeing. Stanly Ranch - a land that was established with legacy in mind and furthers its progression now with enlightened 21st century ideals. A vanguard in the movement toward holistic wellbeing, Stanly Ranch empowers an immersive agricultural experience intended to not only revitalize those lucky enough to visit, but to leave them transformed. Guests, owners, and locals alike will be captivated by an active and engaged private ranch lifestyle uniquely curated to nourish the mind, body, and soul through a rare connection to the land and its bounty.
Core ResponsibilitiesThe key responsibilities for this position are:
- Responsible for staff training, development, and coaching according to Auberge standards of service.
- Maintain knowledge of both departmental and hotel standards, while implementing the standards to the team.
- Working knowledge of the banquets food and beverage menu with the duty to properly record all items into the Point of Sales system at the end of each event.
- Have a keen eye for detail to ensure a flawless event.
- Ensure constant organization and cleanliness of both the front of house and heart of house.
- Work side by side with the Events Management and Banquets Director.
- May craft beverage menus for events
- Assist with other duties as needed, such as serving, bartending, etc.
- Previous banquet experience is required.
- Past experience in a supervisory or banquet captain role is preferred.
- Must be able to multitask, handle pressure with grace, and work well in a team environment.
- Must have Food Handler’s certification and RBS (Alcohol Serving) certification
- Must be at least 21 years of age in order to assist with bartending duties
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Stanly Ranch is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Stanly Ranch provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Stanly Ranch complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Pay: $35.00 per hour