Our Company & Our Property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 19 hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
About Stanly Ranch, Auberge Resorts Collection
A private Napa Ranch cultivating the future of wellbeing. Stanly Ranch - a land that was established with legacy in mind and furthers its progression now with enlightened 21st century ideals. A vanguard in the movement toward holistic wellbeing, Stanly Ranch empowers an immersive agricultural experience intended to not only revitalize those lucky enough to visit, but to leave them transformed. Guests, owners, and locals alike will be captivated by an active and engaged private ranch lifestyle uniquely curated to nourish the mind, body, and soul through a rare connection to the land and its bounty.
Join our team as a Wellbeing Guide and become one of the authors of our story.
Join our team as a Massage Therapist and become one of the authors of our story.
Provide all massage and body treatments offered in the Hale House menu of services. Meet and exceed guest expectations while delivering outstanding services to Hale House guests.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
Provide all massage and body treatments as offered in the Hale House menu of services.
Follow all protocols as outlined in the therapist protocol manual. Adhere to all Auberge Resort Operating Standards as written in our massage protocols.
Maintain a full understanding of the spa menu, services and products, and be able to explain and promote all spa and resort facilities, services and activities to our guests.
Greet guests and escort them to the treatment building. Upon completion of service escort guest to the next appointment, waiting porch, spa pool or locker room.
Contact the spa call-in line at scheduled times to confirm treatments scheduled. Maintain contact with the Wellbeing Guide staff to learn of any additions, deletions or changes in schedule.
Arrive 15 minutes before scheduled shift unless treatments require earlier arrival. Return punctually from breaks and meal periods. Clock out promptly at end of scheduled shift.
Cultivate and maintain a professional attitude and image at all times, maintaining a clean uniform and proper hygiene, demonstrating appropriate speech and behavior, and excellent communication skills.
Maintain helpful, cooperative relations with co-workers.
Follow-up with Director of Wellbeing, Wellbeing Operations Manager or Lead Therapist on all comments, concerns and suggestions made by members, resort, day guests and homeowners.
Maintain equipment and report any needed repairs to the Lead Therapist.
Stock treatment room before, during and after each shift.
Strictly adhere to sanitation and safety guidelines, cleaning and disinfecting all required items used in treatment before shift ends.
Accurately communicate information regarding guest history and preferences on guest preference form for input into Book4Time.
Keep staff room, and associate locker clean and neat at all times.
Adhere to Stanly Ranch associate handbook guidelines.
Be on schedule for a minimum of two shifts per week.
Attend all Stanly Ranch team member trainings and meetings as scheduled.
Available to work holidays, weekends and evenings as needed.
Assist other departments within the spa whenever necessary and available.
Proper use of all spa facilities and equipment.
Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.
- Certificate of completion from a State or Nationally certified school of massage indicating 300 hours of training in massage therapy and 50-100 hours of documented supervised externship experience.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology, understanding of the relationship between the structure and function of the human body, understanding of the theory, contraindications and benefits of massage therapy.
- Experience and ability to be intuitive and knowledgeable, responding to the specific needs of each guest.
- Ability to read, write and speak conversantly in English using correct pronunciation and grammar.
- Ability to learn, remember and perform all spa treatments as outlined in the therapist protocol manual.
- Ability to work in an environment infused with a variety of scents, such as aromatherapy oils.
- Ability to maintain Stanly Ranch core values.
- Ability to make guests as physically and emotionally comfortable as possible while providing massage and body services.
- Ability to properly and conservatively drape guest, exposing only the body part being worked on.
- Ability to listen more than talk; 80% listening, 20% talk. Ability to work in silence if guest does not want to talk.
- Ability to always remain calm, centered and focused, despite surroundings or personal circumstances.
- Ability to participate in a conversation without talking about self.
- Ability to be proficient in listening to the needs of the guest.
- Ability to learn, remember, provide and adhere to all protocols as outlined in the therapist protocol manual.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all members, resort and day guests, and other team members.
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and participate actively as part of the Hale House team.
- Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration, think clearly and follow up.
- Ability to focus attention on details.
- Able to perform 6 hours of service per day.
- Frequent or occasional need to perform the following physical activities: reaching, bending, pushing, pulling and twisting.
- While performing the duties of the job, the associate is required to stand for long periods of time, regularly lift and/or move 30 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move 50+ pounds.
- Requires assisting guest onto and/or off of massage tables 30-36” high.
- Assisting people into and/or out of bathtubs (guests may be in excess of 200 pounds).
- Able to stand and bend to perform strenuous massage techniques.
- Able to perform 6 hours of services per day.
- Able to transport & set-up portable massage tables in guest rooms.
- Vision requirements: constant need to view small print. Frequent need to see small details and things clearly beyond arms’ reach.
- Hearing requirements: need to respond to general public and converse with staff. Ability to hear fire alarms and emergency equipment.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
The successful candidate will have a team player mentality and drive to make Hale House at Stanly Ranch the best in class in Napa, California.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Stanly Ranch is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Stanly Ranch provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Stanly Ranch complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position