Our Company & Our Property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 19 hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
About Stanly Ranch, Auberge Resorts Collection
A private Napa Ranch cultivating the future of wellbeing. Stanly Ranch - a land that was established with legacy in mind and furthers its progression now with enlightened 21st century ideals. A vanguard in the movement toward holistic wellbeing, Stanly Ranch empowers an immersive agricultural experience intended to not only revitalize those lucky enough to visit, but to leave them transformed. Guests, owners, and locals alike will be captivated by an active and engaged private ranch lifestyle uniquely curated to nourish the mind, body, and soul through a rare connection to the land and its bounty.
Join our team as a Banquet Bartender for Stanly Ranch, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring guest satisfaction through making and serving beverages and serving food while providing excellent service working different high-profile events on the property.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Maintain overall sanitation of the guest-facing property and storage areas throughout the shift.
- Follow policies and procedures for the safe operation and storage of tools, equipment, and machines.
- Set up all collateral needed for recurring and one-time events.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with event management staff, follow through on assigned duties.
- Assisting guests in beverage and drink preparation, servicing of the bar area and the restaurant in an efficient and timely manner
- Relate with guests about needs, satisfaction with the beverage and drinks, ensuring a consistently caring and high-quality service
- Be knowledgeable about the drink offerings mentioned in the menu as well as all standard drinks to assist guest in choosing their beverage based on likes/dislikes
- Comply with The Lodge at Blue Sky / Forbes standards in use within the Bar and Restaurant outlets.
- Contribute to improving the F&B sales revenues by being knowledgeable about drinks, cocktails, spirits, and other menu items, specials, and prices
- Accurately and quickly, take and place orders and input them into the Micros system ensuring correct timing and billing
- Prepare the guest check accurately and collect payment or signature, as required
- Operate, maintain and properly clean all bar equipment and fittings
- Ensure that the bar is well-stocked at all times
- Use safe food handling procedures and maintain a safe working environment by using proper food-handling skills and food safety guidelines
Must have Banquet server experience. High volume experience is a plus.
Needs to have previous hospitality experience.
Education: Have a minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
Must be fluent in English. Some Spanish is preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs
- A minimum of one-year experience as a Bartender
- Experience in events
- Professional appearance and manner, good character to work in a fast-paced team
- Great knowledge of food and wine
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Stanly Ranch is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Stanly Ranch provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Stanly Ranch complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position