T-O Engineers is seeking an individual with airport planning experience who is motivated to serve our airport clients throughout the Intermountain and Northwest regions of the U.S. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of airport planning experience and education. Strong computer and communication skills are a must, along with a great attitude. This position is available in at least one of our following office locations: Boise, Coeur d’Alene, Heber City, Meridian or Spokane. (If more than one qualified candidate applies, we may hire more than one person.)
- Bachelor’s degree in planning, engineering, airport management or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of airport planning experience preferred
- Strong basic computer skills. AutoCAD, GIS and other similar programs a plus.
- Business Development Abilities (Marketing, Networking, etc.)
- Self-motivated, team-oriented individual with the ability to work on challenging projects.
- Flexible Schedule
- 1/2 Day Fridays
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Personal / Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Discretionary Profit Sharing
- Training and Education Opportunities
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs