The Extrusion Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for contributing to a safe and cost-effective operation of their shift by fulfilling the following:
- Perform troubleshooting, preventive and ongoing maintenance for production lines including: electrical and mechanical repairs, replace components such as: motors and motor drives, pumps, sensors, hydraulics, pneumatics, transmissions, make adjustments keeping in mind quality, tolerances and order of operations.
- Work from schedules, work orders, manuals, blue prints, charts and instructions.
- Use precision measuring devices (multimeters, calipers, etc).
- Maintain, repair and install a wide variety of machine parts, components and equipment utilized in production
7:00 PM to 7:00 AM
Shifts are on a rotating 2-week schedule:
Week 1: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday (36 hours)
Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday (48 hours)
- Must have knowledge of electrical systems and wiring (including 120/480 volts)
- Must have experience and knowledge of machine operation and troubleshooting
- Must demonstrate an understanding of a safe work environment and have a proven ability to work safely
- Must have a solid work history showing the ability to maintain a good attendance record
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have your own set of standard tools
- Plastic extrusion experience is a plus
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs