The human resources manager will be responsible employee relations, talent development and annual performance assessments for hourly employees. This role will also assist in communications and onboarding.
Role and Responsibilities
- Works directly with operations leadership to address hourly employee relations.
- Develop, implement, and manage the annual performance review process for hourly employees.
- Update and maintain the employee handbook.
- Review and update company policies and HR procedures.
- Research, implement and maintain service awards program.
- Integrate current processes and procedures into Paylocity.
- Develop and maintain internal communications channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of employee relations including performance improvement and incident investigation.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Highly capable in PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Human Resources preferred.
- 3 plus year Human Resources experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs