This full-time, salaried position will be responsible for developing and building relationships with assigned customers. The high-energy person filling this position will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions according to customer needs.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and build relationships with assigned accounts
- Assist customers with order fulfillment by working closely with on-site production team
- Qualify potential new leads from incoming phone calls and internet/website enquiries
- Maintain customer information in Sales tools such as Salesforce
- Process quotes and pricing on existing and potential new business
- Communicate effectively with Management, Sales, and Production, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee sales and customer objectives are met
- Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed
- Effectively present and discuss the products of the company in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs
- Work with production staff to ensure all jobs are completed to the customers’ specifications
- Daily interaction with production areas: scheduling, prioritizing, and following up on quality concerns
- Daily interaction with the sales team, providing product availability information and working together to meet customer needs
- Understand and willingness to learn VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) programs
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, CRM systems, and Outlook.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, & communication skills.
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively.
- Experience or willingness to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proven ability to initiate, establish, and nurture business relationships with customers.
- Provide customer feedback of products and service for continuous improvement.
- Ability to learn and communicate technical information.
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree required.
- 0-2 years of related experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Department: Inside Sales
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs