Pioneers. Innovators. Professionals. TechINT Solutions Group (TechINT) is recognized for its knowledge and experience in providing innovative technology exploitation, operational intelligence, counter unmanned aerial systems and cyber security. TechINT Solutions Group has developed a unique analytical methodology to understand current and emerging technology that can be co-opted for nefarious purposes. Our innovative analytical methodology helps identify key variables indicative of illicit use or planned illicit use technologies.
TechINT is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD team. This position also has OCONUS deployments of up-to 6 months. Job# TI1042
Provide forensics and exploitation support, be available and willing to deploy to OCONUS locations to include the CENTCOM and AFRICOM AORs for up to 6 months rotations. The EE will be expected to generate forensics reporting from Technical Exploitation generated products and will respond to any associated analytical requirements.
While deployed, responsibilities include installing, debugging, maintaining, upgrading of all assigned equipment as well as provide broad mission support, training, briefings, employing and fielding of the Technical Exploitation capability to include; electrical forensics applications, tools, and systems.
Some duties include:
- Provide hands-on technical forensic exploitation support for technical intelligence (TECHINT), media exploitation (MEDEX), cell phone exploitation (CELLEX), electronic exploitation, and other unique exploitation missions.
- Conduct electronic analyses of target devices, including functional analyses of the target devices, understand and describe how the target functions from an electronic perspective – basic signaling characteristics; voltage levels; electrical connections; electrical modifications to commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware; logic states; operating frequencies; component configuration identification; operating profiles/modes; operation in noisy electromagnetic environments; and susceptibility.
- Serve as subject matter expert in RF characterization.
- Publish reports and briefings in order to present characterization information, electronics vulnerabilities, and exploitation recommendations.
- Work with a team to respond to RFI’s and determine best consolidated solutions to problems.
- Design and implement characterization standard operating procedures (SOPs) and implement SOPs in daily functions.
- Active Secret clearance and ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
- BA/BS and 3 years experience (OR) Associates degree and 5yrs experience
- An understanding of RF communications, with a particular emphasis on complete characterization of electronic circuits.
- Experience in electronics engineering.
- Experience using benchtop RF equipment including Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, and other equipment.
- Perform standard RF measurements (e.g. occupied bandwidth, average power, pulse width) using the previous listed test equipment.
- Experience in synthesizing and generating various types of RF waveforms using and arbitrary waveform generator.
- Previous experience working in OCONUS DoD forensic exploitation labs, to include FXL-C and ACME Labs
- Experience in reverse engineering electronic devices from start to finish
- Experience in reverse engineering electronic components and circuit boards.
- Experience supporting exploitation and modeling and simulation tool development.
- Previous OCONUS deployment experience.
TechINT Solutions Group recognizes the need to support the wellbeing of our team members which is why we offer 15 personal days plus 10 paid federal holidays per year which will grow over time. We offer above industry standard medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans along with a competitive 401k retirement plan to ensure we help support you, your family's wellbeing, and your retirement strategy as you grow with TechINT.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
TechINT Solutions Group will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by TechINT Solution Group, or (c) consistent with TechINT Solutions Group’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Clearance Required: Secret
Work Experience: Mid level
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs