TechINT Solutions Group is looking for a CI Investigations Desk Officer to join our Fort Belvoir team. Job#TI1140
- The Contractor shall integrate, manage, assess, and provide focused analysis in support of Counterintelligence Investigations and Operations.
- Review and analyze reporting and case files related to CI investigations and produce Analytical Reviews. Analytical Reviews will identify investigative gaps and operational potential, to include CI flags, CI indicators, and operational vulnerabilities which pose a CI threat to HUMINT activities, and produce comprehensive CI reviews.
- Conduct coordination among analytical elements of the DoD, INSCOM, Army Service Component Commands, other government agencies, and DA for CI investigations matters and provide threat- related data back to the division as it relates to CI investigations.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational briefings with Government Team/Branch/Division Chiefs.
- Review active and terminated investigations for vulnerabilities, leads, and trends and prepare them for retirement.
- Develop counterintelligence products as required in accordance with the Performance Work Statement.
Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly.
Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Counterintelligence Agent Certifying Courses:
2. Army – 351L Course (or its predecessor)
3. Army – 35E Course (or its predecessor)
4. Air Force –Basic Special Investigators Course (BISC), U.S. Air Force Special Investigations Academy, or predecessor
5. Navy – Special Agent Basic Training Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal Investigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor.
Experience and required skills
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a credentialed Counterintelligence Special Agent
- Understanding of CI investigations
- Strong understanding of CI Flags
*College education does not substitute for experience.
Additional Relevant Trainings and Certifications
- 2017 Introduction to Federal Contracting
- 2009 Distributed Common Ground System-Army (DCGS-A) Training
- 2006 Human Intelligence Collectors Course (Interrogation and Source Operations) (97E/35M)
TechINT Solutions Group recognizes the need to support the well-being of our team members which is why we offer 15 personal days plus 10 paid federal holidays per year which will grow over time. We offer above industry standard medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans along with a competitive 401k retirement plan to ensure we help support you, your family's well-being, and your retirement strategy as you grow with TechINT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
TechINT Solutions Group will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by TechINT Solution Group, or (c) consistent with TechINT Solutions Group’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Clearance Required: TS/SCI CI Poly
Work Experience: Mid level