Pioneers. Innovators. Professionals. TechINT Solutions Group (TechINT) is recognized for its knowledge and experience in providing innovative technology exploitation, operational intelligence, counter unmanned aerial systems and cyber security. TechINT Solutions Group has developed a unique analytical methodology to understand current and emerging technology that can be co-opted for nefarious purposes. Our innovative analytical methodology helps identify key variables indicative of illicit use or planned illicit use technologies.
TechINT Solutions Group is currently seeking candidates to join our teams in Winchester, VA or Pocatello, ID as Analysts.
The primary functions of the Analyst include providing advice, assistance, guidance, research, and technical support in support of FBI FOIA mission. Working independently with direction or in a team.
Analyst personnel collect and analyze data from structured research and evaluation activities, thus contributing to presenting findings of research in report form.
Duties may include, but not be limited to: analyzing complex problems, monitoring tasks and schedules.
- Analyze FOIPA administrative case notes, searches, and requester correspondence.
- Identify and appropriately handle classified information, and coordinate reviews with the RIDS.
- Identify and appropriately handle Other Government Agency (OGA) information.
- Perform line-by-line reviews of records and properly apply the applicable FOIPA exemption(s) (redactions).
- Consult with subject matter experts (SME) from various FBI components and OGAs.
- Identify and apply appropriate processing approaches per RIDS SOPs and policies.
- Create and maintain clear and concise case notes in FDPS.
- Identify and appropriately handle classified information, and coordinate reviews with the RIDS
- Support the processing of FBI FOIPA litigations.
- Preview imported records for responsiveness and context.
- Search and check FDPS for prior releases and duplicate requests.
- Conduct required internal, external, and system reviews of processed records.
- Generate and modify appropriate requester correspondence.
- Advise requesters of assessable duplication fees and track payment responses.
- Create and disseminate releases of processed records in appropriate format (CD, Paper, e-FOIPA, or FBI Vault).
- Perform quality checks using Exempted Term Search (ETS).
- Coordinate high visibility releases with appropriate FBI components and OGAs.
- Respond to FOIPA administrative appeals and litigation requirements.
- Conduct appropriate research for background and context while processing FOIPA cases.
- Active Top Secret clearance.
- Four years of post-secondary education leading to an undergraduate level education or three years specialized work experience (Analytical experience in the military is applicable)
- Candidates with FOIA or Intelligence analyst experience is highly preferred.
- Must be appropriately skilled to perform routine analytical, administrative, research, and recordkeeping tasks.
- It is critical to the support of the contract that all contractor personnel have proficient computer skills, including the ability to navigate Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Internet Browsers, and SharePoint, and capable of using complex records systems and computer applications.
TechINT Solutions Group recognizes the need to support the well-being of our team members which is why we offer 15 personal days plus 10 paid federal holidays per year which will grow over time. We offer above industry standard medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans along with a competitive 401k retirement plan to ensure we help support you, your family's well-being, and your retirement strategy as you grow with TechINT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
TechINT Solutions Group will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by TechINT Solution Group, or (c) consistent with TechINT Solutions Group’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Clearance Required: Top Secret
Work Experience: Entry level
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs