LUXURY WITH WILD ABANDON
Situated on 3,500 acres of lush ranch land outside of Park City, Utah,
The Lodge at Blue Sky invites guests to slow down and forge meaningful connections with the land, animals and people that call Blue Sky home.
Owners Mike + Barb Phillips are genuine stewards of the earth. Together they have designed five mediums through which guests can reconnect with the natural world:
The understated elegance & organic architecture of Blue Sky’s 46 rooms + suites; nourishing mountain modern cuisine utilizing storied, sustainable ingredients;
an iconic wellness sanctuary perched at the edge of a precipice where earth meets sky; the High West whiskey distillery which lovingly crafts small batch whiskey from grain to glass; and curated activities for guests of all ages which invoke a rich Western heritage.
Blue Sky is a place of soul and spirit, located 40 minutes from Salt Lake City International AirportJob Description
The IT Specialist is responsible for all computer hardware and software at the resort including maintenance, support, acquisitions, and strategic direction. Additional areas of responsibility include telephone system and lines, high-speed internet access and electronic AV equipment. Serve as AV technician for all on-site events include pre-planning with guests and during the event.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identification, set up and installation of new hardware and software
- Deployment of software upgrades for applications
- Provide first line software and hardware support for all users on all company approved products
- Responsible for all hardware and software support contracts
- Possess working familiarity with all software used on the property
- Provide technical assistance with setup and maintenance of electronic AV equipment on the property
- Work closely with conference/catering department to plan for AV needs for all events including pre-conference meetings with guests.
- Maintain resort wide LAN including responsibility for backup, security and virus protection standards and implementation
- Installation and first line maintenance and troubleshooting of printers, fax machines, copiers, and scanners.
- Oversight of installation and maintenance of telephone switch, telephone lines and telephone equipment including identification and monitoring of local and long distance service providers
- Assist department heads with identification and implementation of technology solutions that assist them in achieving goals
- Establish and implement a preventative maintenance schedule
- Enforce long-term company strategy of systems integration and network affiliation
- Maintain asset management schedule of all hardware and software inventory
- Work with the management team to set long term technology plan and goals
- Maintain a positive working relationship with service providers
- Any other task, written or verbal, that is assigned by a senior manager
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be proficient with Windows Operating environment including Server 2003 and Windows XP Pro.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Exchange 2003, Active Directory, Group Policies, complete system Backup procedures, and network topography.
- Must have basic knowledge of phone systems architecture.
- Must have basic knowledge of Audio and Video equipment, including set up and operation.
- Two years experience in a hospitality environment including POS and PMS support.
- MCP or equivalent certifications preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be available to be on call.
- High school graduate or equivalent, 4-year college degree preferred
Blue Sky Utah. Forty six luxurious rooms and suites on 3,500 secluded acres, all with stunning Wasatch Mountain views. A stream flows year-round, and wildlife abounds. Wander the property on foot or horseback in warmer months or cross country skis and snow-shoes in winter. Every mountain activity imaginable is at your fingertips, while the Spa at Blue Sky, High West Distillery and five-star dining are just outside your front door.
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/aubergeresorts
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs