The bell staff is responsible for transporting guests to and from the airport, and anywhere they would like to go during their stay at Blue Sky. They are also responsible for handling guest luggage, maintaining a clean fleet of transport vehicles and a clean driveway and common area. At all times, at least one bellman is to remain at the front door to greet guests as they come and go. Additionally, the bell staff is regarded as the muscle of the hotel. Such roles and responsibilities related to assisting other departments in moving furniture for special events, building fires in the restaurant, and shoveling snow off sidewalks and pathways.
- Maintaining the fleet of Mercedes vehicles, both inside and out, at all times, including washing, vacuuming, fueling, and logging damages
- Valet parking in-house guest vehicles and guests enjoying services at Edge Spa, or dining in Yuta
- Handling guest luggage upon arrival and departure
- Delivering messages from the front desk or spa to guest suites
- Tracking guest movement and communicating with housekeeping, front desk, and restaurant
- Coordinating transportation requirements for arrivals, departures, and drives to town throughout the day
- Completing a daily transportation log sheet depicting all charged transportation for the day and giving to Night Audit
- Building fires and restocking firewood in the Living Room and Bar fireplaces
- Assisting other departments in need of help moving furniture or other heavy items from one location to another
- Assessing and handling upcoming needs for either transportation or valet pulls
- A genuine affinity for interacting meaningfully and positively with Lodge teammates.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with colleagues and management to their understanding.
- Must have a valid United States driver’s license
- Must be 21 years or older
- Clean driving record free of major offenses and/or multiple minor offenses
- Clear criminal record
- Willing to work flexible hours of morning, evening, holidays and weekends
- Critical thinking and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and display comfort in a fast-paced environment
Frequent or occasional need to perform the following physical activities:
- Reaching, bending, pushing, pulling, twisting, lifting, and climbing, standing and walking.
- Walking activities related to inspecting the property.
- Grasping, turning, finger dexterity.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Vision requirements: the constant need to view small print. Frequent need to see small details and things clearly beyond arms’ reach.
- Hearing requirements: the constant need to speak on the telephone and/or two-way radio,
- Respond to the general public and converse with staff. Ability to hear fire alarms and emergency equipment.
- Must be able to lift equipment and/or luggage in excess of 50 pounds
- Must be able to run short distances
JOIN OUR FAMILY
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen, or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
The Lodge at Blue Sky is nestled between the soaring peaks of Utah’s Wasatch and Uinta mountain ranges, sitting on thousands of acres of some of the world’s most breathtakingly beautiful natural lands just moments from Park City.
The Lodge at Blue Sky believes that our mission to provide luxury with wild abandon to our guests can only be fulfilled by nurturing, valuing, and empowering our employees to be their best selves, and giving our best in return. Our employee culture sets itself apart from other luxury hotels in our genuine appreciation of and respect for our team members, and we are dedicated to providing the best employee experience possible for our team by pairing people with positions that both challenge and enrich them, as well as offering competitive wages and comprehensive benefits.
The Lodge at Blue Sky is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. The Lodge at Blue Sky provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Lodge at Blue Sky complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/aubergeresorts
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Department: Front Desk, Executive
This is a non-management position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs