The PBX Operator’s primary responsibility is to provide prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all incoming calls and assistance for outgoing calls in accordance with The Lodge at Blue Sky Standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge and comply with all resort and departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain complete knowledge of:
- All resort facilities/services/hours of operation;
- Entertainment/special events scheduled in resort;
- Guest functions taking place, including guest names, location of events.
- Computer and manual systems
- Maintain work station with necessary supplies and resource materials and maintain cleanliness throughout shift.
- Answer telephone calls within three rings, using correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
- Handle guest complaints ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of multiple software systems ensuring prompt handling of guest and department needs.
- Maintain familiarity with telephone system, voice mail system and phone rates.
- Maintain full understanding of paging and radio system.
- Thoroughly understand safety procedures and have on hand phone numbers to the Police, Fire and Telephone Repair departments.
- Maintain familiarity of all key resort personnel, owners, partners and key positions of all Auberge Resorts
- Prepare daily welcome cards for arriving guests.
- Assist in front office operations as assigned.
- Ensure all pertinent information is documented daily in the log book.
- Monitor and maintain a clean work area and office space.
- Receive guest parcels, logging and coordinating delivery.
- Accurately input guest data into guest history.
- A genuine affinity for interacting meaningfully and positively with Lodge teammates.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with colleagues and management to their understanding.
- Self-confidence and leadership skills
- Excellent service, etiquette, and protocol skills and knowledge.
- Familiarity with Northern Utah (particularly the Park City/Summit County area), its geography, recreation opportunities, restaurants, events, sights, and other places of interest.
- Forbes Travel Guide prior training/experience preferred.
- Desirable: Any prior experience with HotSOS, HMS, Alice, OpenTable or Navis
- Ability to clearly communicate in English with guests, employees, owners, and management both orally and in writing.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks seamlessly, prioritizing with utmost care for the guest experience, including balancing operating computer programs and professional telephone interaction.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems as they arise.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to input and access data in a computer.
- Ability to be a clear thinker and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of guest information and designated hotel data.
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and individuals as part of the team.
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on work assignments.
JOIN OUR FAMILY
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
The Lodge at Blue Sky is nestled between the soaring peaks of Utah’s Wasatch and Uinta mountain ranges, sitting on thousands of acres of some of the world’s most breathtakingly beautiful natural lands just moments from Park City.
The Lodge at Blue Sky believes that our mission to provide luxury with wild abandon to our guests can only be fulfilled by nurturing, valuing, and empowering our employees to be their best selves, and giving our best in return. Our employee culture sets itself apart from other luxury hotels in our genuine appreciation of and respect for our team members, and we are dedicated to providing the best employee experience possible for our team by pairing people with positions that both challenge and enrich them, as well as offering competitive wages and comprehensive benefits.
The Lodge at Blue Sky is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. The Lodge at Blue Sky provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Lodge at Blue Sky complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/aubergeresorts
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Department: Front Desk, Executive
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs