The Assistant Front Office Manager will supervise all aspects of Guest Services including Guest Reception, Bell/Valet, Concierge, and PBX, ensuring that the quality of service meets the resort’s standards. They will assist in leading a team of Guest Managers and Bell Attendants; maximizing the financial performance of the hotel by providing the highest possible guest service and product.
- Handling guest complaints and maximizing the financial performance of the resort by providing the highest possible guest service and product.
- Work closely with Front Office Manager to hire, schedule and develop guest managers, overnight managers and bell team.
- Work closely with the financial department to meet the budget and goals for the department.
- Troubleshoot challenges with both guests and associates to ensure service levels exceed guest expectations by maintaining an environment in which our vision and mission thrives.
- Work with all other departments to ensure the best possible guest experience.
- Assist the Front Office Manager with day to day responsibilities including but not limited to, commission reporting, vehicle maintenance, training of staff, Forbes training etc.
Ideal candidate will have high-end, luxury hotel experience, as well as front office, managerial experience.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent .
- Genuine affinity for interacting meaningfully and positively with all Lodge Team Members, Ranch Team Members and with all Lodge Guests.
- Self-confidence and leadership skills
- Minimum three years as a Concierge or Guest Services Associate at a luxury resort
- Excellent service, etiquette, and protocol skills and knowledge.
- Familiarity with Northern Utah (particularly the Park City/Summit County area), its geography, recreation opportunities, restaurants, events, sights, and other places of interest.
- Ability to clearly communicate in English with guests, employees, owners, and management both orally and in writing.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks seamlessly, prioritizing with utmost care for the guest experience, including balancing operating computer programs, in-person guest needs, and professional telephone interaction.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems as they arise.
- Ability to effectively manage a team.
- Ability to build a schedule team with business needs and financial goals in mind.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to input and access data in a computer.
- Ability to be a clear thinker and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of guest information and designated hotel data.
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and individuals as part of the team.
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on work assignments.
JOIN OUR FAMILY
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then apply today and take the first step to becoming part of our family.
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/aubergeresorts
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Department: Front Desk, Executive
This is a management position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs