Why work at TRAFFIX?
You need to work at TRAFFIX to enjoy our:
- Culture of Respect, Expertise, Collaboration and Entrepreneurship.
- Get involved with our Book Club, join one of our Steering Committees, or sign up for one of our employee events such as Game Night, Cooking Classes, and more!
- Work with a team that Supports and Respects each other at a company where Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion is a celebrated!
- Choose your own work environment! TRAFFIX offers fully remote or work-from-home opportunities.
- If you have ideas that you wish someone would listen to - tell us! We love the Entrepreneurial spirit, and we strive for Continuous Improvement!
- Get involved with your community through our partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Enjoy Self Improvement opportunities through our Learning Management System and TRAFFIX Academy; or take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- And of course - get paid fairly for your experience with included Benefits!
What is a Sales Executive?
As Sales Executive at TRAFFIX Dallas you will play a vital role in the achievement of branch targets and TRAFFIX business goals. Your primary responsibility will be identifying companies experiencing challenges with their supply chain transportation network and presenting TRAFFIX’ suite of services and expertise as an optimal solution.
What is the difference between a Sales Executive and Senior Sales Executive?
A Sales Executive will have3-5 years of successful sales experience working for a 3PL. A Senior Sales Executive will have 5+ years of experience selling for a 3PL with a proven track record.
What does a day in the life of a Sales Executive look like?
A day in the life of a TRAFFIX Sales Executive could include some or all of the following:
- Prospecting for companies that ship freight within North America.
- Researching companies/contacts preparing for initial call.
- Cold calling and/or cold emailing prospects to initiate conversations.
- Identifying business opportunities within new and current customers.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Monitoring trends and changes in customer purchase behaviour and following up to determine the root cause.
- Collaborating with TRAFFIX experts to set up discovery calls and in-person meetings with prospective and existing customers.
- Lead your team in generating pricing strategies that fit the client’s budget while supporting the success of the branch.
- Be accountable to monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
After working for at least 5 years with a 3PL in a sales role, you have become an expert at bypassing gatekeepers, identifying decision makers, and closing business! You are a self-starter, able to work independently, and are incentive-driven. Hunting for new business fuels your passion for sales. Cultivating lasting customer relationships plays on your strengths including being able to efficiently handle client challenges and use emotional intelligence to guide your interactions.
You are a problem solver – when a client presents you with a challenge you don’t get stumped; instead, the wheels in your mind start turning to generate solutions! You are excited about collaborating with the TRAFFIX team of experts to curate solutions that will optimize your client’s transportation network while achieving sales success for TRAFFIX.
Furthermore, you are an excellent communicator and are comfortable speaking with prospects working in the warehouse of medium-sized companies up to C-Suite executives of Fortune 500 corporations.
Finally, complacency drives you crazy! You don’t believe in “getting comfortable” – you want to constantly be growing your book of business.
Sound like you? APPLY TODAY!
Sound like you? APPLY TODAY!
Does all this sound good?
APPLY TODAY to start your new career! Set up roots with a team you can depend on and have fun working with!
TRAFFIX gives equal consideration for a job and terms and conditions of employment to all individuals and that the employer does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability or sex including sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Traffix