We will be holding walk-in interviews on Tuesdays February 21st and 28th from 1:00pm to 5:00pm. Please first submit an application then come on by!
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, Facebook and Pinterest: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic, and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
Inspired by the insatiable wanderlust and rebellious spirit of Alfred Gwynne Vanderbilt, the historic downtown mansion once owned by the businessman and scion has been reinterpreted for the modern era as a lively and stylish social destination. From a secret bar tucked into a corner of the sumptuous Doris Duke-inspired parlor to the specially-commissioned series of mysterious and moody old world still lifes sprinkled throughout the foyer and lounge, the scene at The Vanderbilt is crackling with coastal curiosities and alluring eccentricities waiting to be discovered.ROLE SUMMARY
As Porter/Bellman, your job will consists of working with a collaborative hotel team that takes pride in excellence and is a great steward of our culture, in accordance with the high quality standards and objectives established by the company while ensuring the highest customer experience for the guests.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Greet and respond in a professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing and in-house guest by providing accurate and timely information and services;
- Coordinate guest service efforts to include group arrivals and departures, and guest transportation;
- Coordinate and supervise the activities and foster good relations with taxi service and the Airport connections;
- Provide guest transportation as required by hotel's standard operating procedures
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of the shuttle van;
- Provide information and assist staff in recommending area restaurants, theaters, community events, activities, etc. to ensure optimum guest satisfaction;
- Resolve guest complaints and report guest issues immediately to guest services management staff;
- Maintain organization of the bell closet, oversee the receiving and shipping of all guest packages;
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the front entrance, lobby areas, and bell closet;
- Inspect all parking areas including: the hotel valet area, employee lot to ensure proper parking procedures are being followed;
- Assist with making arrangements for group parking when requested by sales
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Hotel Management
- Experience in similar position in a luxury boutique hotel
- Hospitality or Tourism degree preferred but not required
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer oriented
- TIPs training certification required to be submitted within the first 60 days of being hired
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please share with us why you want to become part of our collection.
Auberge Resorts LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Auberge Resorts LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Seasonal Positions available
Department: Guest Services
This is a hourly positions position