Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, Facebook and Pinterest: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic, and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
Inspired by the insatiable wanderlust and rebellious spirit of Alfred Gwynne Vanderbilt, the historic downtown mansion once owned by the businessman and scion has been reinterpreted for the modern era as a lively and stylish social destination. From a secret bar tucked into a corner of the sumptuous Doris Duke-inspired parlor to the specially-commissioned series of mysterious and moody old world still lifes sprinkled throughout the foyer and lounge, the scene at The Vanderbilt is crackling with coastal curiosities and alluring eccentricities waiting to be discovered.
Internships are being offered in the Rooms Division, Food and Beverage operations, and Culinary.
Each person will be the author of their own story and responsible for the success of their Internship journey. The following are a few tips for YOUR ROLE in ensuring your time in the Internships is successful.
- Take ownership of your development process. Excellence is part of our culture and you can make it part of your development.
- Come to work curious every day. Learning opportunities, both great and small, are waiting for you around every corner.
- You will make mistakes... but you will learn and grow from them.
- Constructive feedback will be part of the process and nurture your development. Take the feedback in stride, take it seriously, and utilize it as an opportunity to come back stronger.
- In our business everything we do is heartfelt. This is true no matter what the task, no matter what the title.
- We value individuality at Auberge and you will interact with many different people with different backgrounds. You have the opportunity to learn from every individual you meet.
- Respect is the essence and foundation of how we interact with each other and our guests. Treat everyone with respect and it will be returned to you in kind.
- Pay it forward. Mentor others with the knowledge you have gained throughout this program.
- Line-level rotations through your assigned division
- Attendance at THE CIRCLE orientation experience and additional training opportunities offered at the property
- This program is only for those who are studying for a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, ideally in Hospitality, Business, Culinary, Management, Tourism or a combination of these.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent overall communication skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment
We offer competitive rewards, training and career development. Our benefit package includes health insurance options, flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement account with a Company contribution, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, lifestyle perks, complimentary staff meals, and a great working environment.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please share with us why you want to become part of our collection.
The Auberge Resorts Collection is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. The Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,The Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a seasonal positions position