Primary duty is to serve as a Sr. Budget Analyst for the Resource Management Lead in the Army Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office (RCCTO). This is a fast-paced, demanding, three-star headquarters organization.
- Will assist with the extracts of Status of Funds from financial databases and reconcile financial reports as required.
- Provide updated reports and brief all changes to Government Program Leads as requested.
- Assist with the receipt of cost estimates, Statements of Work, and monthly reports.
- Work with government leads to develop, track, and report on spend plans for each project.
- Analyze monthly reports, utilize the data for internal reporting, and for the planning of funding increments.
- Coordinate funding actions with Government Lead and Technical POCs. Assist with coordinating Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) creation/funding requirements. Enter action and required documents in financial databases.
- Coordinate approvals and track status as required.
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Analyze budgeting and accounting reports.
- 10% travel required.
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to perform all functional duties independently.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Active Secret clearance is required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret.
- 6+ years of experience as a budget / financial analyst.
- Experience with GFEBS and other financial databases.
- Experience in DoD acquisition programs. Army budgeting experience is preferred.
- Experience with contracts and purchasing.
- Financial certifications such as DAU Financial Management.
- Secret clearance is required. Top Secret, or the ability to gain and maintain one, is preferred.
This is a full time position