Human Resource Administrator
Primary duty is to serve as a Human Resource Specialist for the Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office (RCCTO) office in Ft Belvoir VA. The RCCTO organization is a compiled of Military, Government Civilian, and contractor personnel focused on the rapid acquisition and development of emerging technologies.
The Human Resource Specialist reports directly to the RCCTO Human Resource Manager and is responsible for all administrative tasks associated with human resource management. Typical tasks include refining or drafting new personnel policies for the manager’s review, maintaining Civilian award trackers, manpower databases, COVID reports, and training databases. Additional responsibilities include other similar administrative tasks as assigned by the Human Resource Manager.
- Experience in a military personnel shop or related DoD civilian HR office a plus
Required Travel: 10%
- Active Secret Clearance
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, with constantly changing priorities
- Ability to listen attentively, back-brief the manager’s intent, meet deadlines, and keep the manager informed as to the status of any assigned tasks
- Self-starter that needs little direction/guidance on what next steps are required after trained
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to take the initiative on customer support
- At least 2 years of Human Resource management with experience relating to GOV Civilian HR management
- Demonstrated experience in drafting personnel policies for a manager’s review once given the manager’s intent and properly formatted templates
- Demonstrated experience writing/editing military awards
- Experience in manpower
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing and manipulating Excel spreadsheets
Ft. Belvoir, Virginia, United States
This is a full time position