Senior Program Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following): Serve as a Senior Program Analyst for the U.S. Army Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office (RCCTO) Computing and Electronics Security Dominance (CESD) Project Office in Ft. Belvoir, VA. Candidate will report directly to the CESD deputy director and be responsive to the project manager’s requirements. The candidate shall support program management activities and prepare programs for execution reviews and reporting. The candidate shall implement and comply with Army policy issuances and changes.
- Develop reports, information/decision papers, project calendars, development metrics, and briefings for senior leaders and external stakeholders.
- Staff acquisition documentation through RCCTO leadership for approval.
- Consult with users to define requirements, needs, or problems.
- Provide expert assessments and analysis to assist program leadership in daily program management activities and strategic planning.
- Engage in program management meetings and reviews e.g., tiger teams, working groups, ad hoc meetings, and integrated process teams (IPTs).
- Gather, review, analyze and process information from the meetings for analysis, assessments, and general program data to aid with execution reporting.
- Support the program decision review processes at senior leader levels.
- Assist the program in developing executive-level briefings and supporting data for the monthly execution reviews and documenting findings that support other executive reviews.
Required Travel: 20%
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with expedited/rapid acquisition efforts.
- Experience in one or more Army program offices.
- Expertise in strategic planning, acquisition strategy development, and analysis and development of key acquisition documentation to support acquisition strategy approval and execution.
- Capable of leading and executing tasks associated with acquisition, program management.
- Knowledge of Army acquisition streamlining initiatives including the use of Other Transaction Agreements (OTA).
- Capable of working independently or leading teams in the solving of problems.
- Possess expert ability to obtain and analyze data, identify risks and recommend mitigation strategies and to advise on recommended solutions.
- Expert knowledge of system acquisition concepts, processes, principles, and standards.
- Working knowledge of applicable DoD acquisition directives to support the execution of RCCTO acquisition policy, plans, processes, procedures, and guidance for assigned project development and fielding.
- Superior proficiency in MS Office suite and IT tools.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills are required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Current Top Secret Security Clearance required and eligibility for SCI.
- 12 or more years of experience in Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition programs, planning and execution.
- Familiarity (or recent experience) working DoD or Army-centric acquisition programs.
- Demonstrated experience supporting and interacting on a daily basis with high level DoD Officials (O-6/NH-IV and above), sitting on-site with the DoD Program Office and the ability to deliver products successfully in a fast-paced environment (on demand).
- Experience analyzing acquisition and program management products such as acquisition strategies and plans, program execution data and contract attributes (e.g., contract type, contract structure, award and incentive fee plans).
- Experience with budget and appropriation processes, President’s Budget Request (PBR), Program Objectives Memorandum (POM), President’s Budget (PB) and 1-N lists.
Ft. Belvoir, Virginia, United States
US Citizenship Required
This is a full time position