We are seeking an Interventional Pain Management Physician to join our team at Pain Management and Injury Relief (PMIR) Medical Center! New Fellows Welcome! Relocation package available for the right person.
We are a busy independent Pain management Practice located in Thousand Oaks, CA. Between our clinical office team and neighboring surgery center, an opportunity to work at PMIR provides a unique experience. Our physicians are highly trained, having practiced for a combined 40 years, and are looking for a colleague who is eager to learn and grow as a patient care provider.
You will be joining two physicians dedicated to the comprehensive treatment of chronic pain with a focus on interventional pain procedures.
The ideal candidate will have competence in all IPM procedures, excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated leadership skills, a successful work ethic, and a record of excellence in medical education and practice.
- New fellows are welcome and encouraged to apply
- 100% pain management – with a focus on interventional pain
- 5 days a week M-F, no evening in the office, no hospital calls
- Comprehensive benefits package including malpractice insurance, CME allowance, paid time off, and retirement savings plans
- Competitive base salary with profit-sharing opportunity
- Supported by a dedicated and experienced staff
- MD or DO Medical Degree
- Eligible to be state licensed in the United States
- United States Residency and / or Fellowship training
- Contracted as a Medicare/Medicaid Provider
- Confident with anesthesia care
Please see our doctors on Yelp,