Victor 12, Inc. is currently seeking Senior Training and Development Managers for the Internal Contractor Support Services (iCSS) contract in support of the Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division (NAWCTSD).
These positions are contingent upon award.
The position is located in Orlando, FL and requires a SECRET clearance.
Plan, direct, or coordinate the training and development activities and staff of an organization.
BA or BS in any discipline. Masters Degree preferred
Candidate must have approximately 10 or more years of experience in DoD training, especially Navy training.
Victor 12 is a growing, and award winning successful Federal Government contractor. We were named on the 2017, 2018 and 2019 Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. Victor 12 offers a full suite of benefits to its employees through our Insperity partner, such as:
- Paid time off starting at 15 days per year plus 11 paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company Match
- 100% paid Vision with VSP
- 100% paid UHC Dental
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Spending Account
- Significant contribution towards medical insurance, with United Healthcare
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Employee Service Center
- Employee Assistance Program
- Insperity Discount Programs
- Professional Skills Courses through Insperity Portal
- Tuition Reimbursement
This is a management position
This is a contingent full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs