Join our team as a Licensed Massage Therapist and become one of the authors of our story. As part of the Wildflower Farms family, you will serve the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring an outstanding experience, from check-in to check-out and at all times.
Summary of Position
Responsible for treating clients through soft tissue manipulation while maintaining a safe and relaxing experience. May assist in the assessment of a range of motion and muscle strength, or propose client therapy plans.
Massage Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare treatment rooms to client specifications while also adhering to Wildflower Farms service standards.
- Greet guests warmly and escort guests to and from treatment rooms and attend to any immediate needs throughout the Spa visit.
- Maintain the work area with necessary supplies. Ensure the room is immaculate at all times
- (tables draped, counters and products clean) as well as the cleanliness of all other spa areas
- including locker rooms.
- Assist fellow associates with daily operations to support healthy teamwork and contribute to the success of the spa.
- Assist fellow associates with coverage of shifts in order to promote teamwork.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and
- Evaluate clients to locate painful or tense areas of the body.
- Perform professional quality massage, within the scope of practice and licensing.
- Design specific sessions based on guests' individual needs.
- Assist with the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Provide clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve their posture.
- Create an elevated guest experience through a friendly and helpful attitude
- Perform hot stone, deep muscle, or prenatal therapy.
- Utilize other approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law.
- Communicate various promotions to clients.
- Follow all practice policies and protocols.
- Assist with the cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Ability to develop a plan of action for clients' care
- Ability to make a client feel comfortable
- Deep knowledge of skincare techniques
- Motivated to work evenings and weekends
- Sales skills to sell products to clients
- Ability to manage time well
Massage Therapist Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in the required field
- Valid and current state license
- Adherence to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position
Our Company & Property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 22 hotels and resorts and eight new hotels under development in the next 18 months, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, and social @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Blanketed with meadows of native flowers and wild woodlands, Wildflower Farms sways in rhythm with the seasons and the simple pleasures of a life lived Upstate. Ensconced by fragrant fields of wild bergamot and mountain mint, the property’s 140 arcadian acres embody Hudson Valley ease. A slow-rippling river gently embraces free-standing cabins framing clear views of the mighty Shawangunk Ridge. Crisp air, bright skies, and the melodies of Mother Nature beckon stillness and contemplation, while forested footpaths and towering cliffs call to an adventurers’ spirit. Reconnect with yourself and nature at Wildflower Farms.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Wildflower Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Wildflower Farms provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wildflower Farms complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is an on call position