Join our team as a Banquet Houseman and become one of the authors of our story. As part of the Auberge family, you will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organization of any banquet rooms, hallways, storage and service areas.
- You must routinely inventory and care for banquet supplies such as linens, chairs, china, glassware, flatware and decorations.
- You are required to set up the banquet room per the specification of a banquet events order, and then reset the room to its original state after the event has concluded.
- During the event, duties include assisting servers, transporting tables and equipment, reporting maintenance issues to management, and providing requested information to banquet patrons.
- Ensure that all banquet and meeting rooms are properly set in a timely manner and according to the BEOs
- Maintain a clean, pleasant and professional image to the guest and wear the appropriate uniform at all times
- Attend all pre-shift or pre-conference meetings on time
- · Review future BEOs and be familiar with upcoming special events
- · Understand all amenities of Wildflower Farms
- · Perform all duties as required and other tasks assigned
- · Having fun
- Physical mobility and stamina
- Follow instructions precisely
- Professional attitude and communication
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
Our Company & Property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 22 hotels and resorts and eight new hotels under development in the next 18 months, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, and social @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Blanketed with meadows of native flowers and wild woodlands, Wildflower Farms sways in rhythm with the seasons and the simple pleasures of life lived Upstate. Ensconced by fragrant fields of wild bergamot and mountain mint, the property’s 140 arcadian acres embody Hudson Valley ease. A slow-rippling river gently embraces free-standing cabins framing clear views of the mighty Shawangunk Ridge. Crisp air, bright skies and the melodies of Mother Nature beckon stillness and contemplation, while forested footpaths and towering cliffs call to an adventurers’ spirit. Reconnect with yourself and nature at Wildflower Farms.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Wildflower Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Wildflower Farms provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wildflower Farms complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: Food & Beverage
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position