Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, Facebook and Pinterest: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic, and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
Blanketed with meadows of native flowers and wild woodlands, Wildflower Farms sways in rhythm with the seasons and the simple pleasures of life lived Upstate. Ensconced by fragrant fields of wild bergamot and mountain mint, the property’s 140 arcadian acres embody Hudson Valley ease. A slow-rippling river gently embraces free-standing cabins framing clear views of the mighty Shawangunk Ridge. Crisp air, bright skies and the melodies of Mother Nature beckon stillness and contemplation, while forested footpaths and towering cliffs call to an adventurers’ spirit. Reconnect with yourself and nature at Wildflower Farms.
Join our team as an Activities Assistant and become one of the authors of our story. The Activities Assistant is responsible for the setup, execution, and follow-through of various complementary and paid guest experiences at Wildflower Farms. They are organized and efficient while having the ability to speak/work with guests and ensure they have a memorable experience. The Activities Assistant will play a key role in operations and be cross-trained to assist in every department and aspect of the hotel. This is a wonderful opportunity for a curious and active person to join the exciting world of hospitality and experiences.
As part of the Auberge family, you will be responsible for providing high-level service for our guests at Wildflower Farms. You will shine by being a motivated team player and a results-oriented team member committed to providing outstanding guest service every day.
- Preparing and executing special events, weekly activities, classes, and programs that allow guests to maximally experience the ‘power of nature, in its simplest and most wild forms’ and create lasting memories.
- Maintain cooperative relationships and open lines of communication with leaders of other departments throughout the hotel to ensure the successful execution of programming and product offerings.
- Assist with tasks related to the farm; including but not limited to working with animal feed in small batches, leading egg collection activities, leading farm sessions mini-tours, and assisting farmers when needed.
- Setting up and breaking down workstations in the cooking school for all classes; themes vary per season.
- Dexterous tasks include but are not limited to welcome amenity/gifts preparation, turndown amenity/gifts preparation, and assisting with an inventory of these items.
- Organizing and maintaining the activities storage areas.
- Working with firewood in both setup & transportation
- Packing and collecting items for sending, working with the shipping & receiving team to ensure successful deliveries.
- Acquire detailed knowledge of all on-site and off-site programs, activities, and experiences offered at Wildflower Farms and can speak to the elements with both guests and other hotel team members.
- A willingness to follow procedure, complete tasks in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner, maintain proper attendance and comply with company policies.
- Adaptability, strong organization, and time management skills.
- A passion for visual excellence and consistency.
- Clear and strong communication, working with all departments of the hotel.
- Detail-oriented with a desire to present all activities and gifts at the highest standard.
- Independent worker who can be a leader and assistant to the experiences team.
- Have a positive demeanor and a sense of adventure who regularly enjoys outdoor, nature, culinary, and arts-related activities.
Physical Demands: Long periods of standing, stooping, stretching, bending, walking, and lifting to 50 pounds. Able to withstand certain amounts of hot and cold temperatures.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please share with us why you want to become part of our collection.
Auberge Resorts LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Auberge Resorts LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: Sales & Marketing
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position