Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen, or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
As a member of the front office team the valet is committed to providing outstanding customer service and will be excited by the idea of creating the exceptional guest experience.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
•Greet and respond in a professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing and in-house guest by providing accurate and timely information and services;
• Coordinate guest service efforts to include group arrivals and departures, and guest transportation;
• Coordinate and supervise the activities and foster good relations with taxi service and the Airport connections;
• Provide guest transportation as required by hotel's standard operating procedures and driving the shuttle van;
• Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of the shuttle van;
• Provide information and assist staff in recommending area restaurants, theaters, community events, activities, etc. to ensure optimum guest satisfaction;
• Resolve guest complaints and report guest issues immediately to guest services manager;
• Maintain organization of the bell closet, oversee the receiving and shipping of all guest packages;
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the front entrance, lobby areas, and bell closet;
• Inspect all parking areas including: the hotel valet area, employee lot to ensure proper parking procedures are being followed;
• Assist with making arrangements for group parking when requested by sales
• Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the General Manager
Hospitality or Tourism degree.
Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer oriented.
Appearance must be clean and professional with a cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
Able to work on a flexible schedule, including week-ends and holidays, according to departmental and operational needs. Excellent customer service skills, be energetic, have attention to detail, able to multi-task in a busy environment and be a team player. Previous experience in hospitality is preferred.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs