Company & Property Description
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
About White Barn Inn, Auberge Resorts Collection
A beloved local landmark for over 150 years, White Barn Inn is synonymous with warm New England hospitality, rustic charm and uncompromising attention to detail. Constructed in the 1860s, White Barn Inn’s original farmhouse has offered superb hospitality since the days of the Civil War. It has operated as the White Barn Inn since 1973. In October 2018, White Barn Inn was acquired by Auberge Resorts Collection, a unique portfolio of the world’s best-loved boutique luxury hotels and resorts. Just a 90-minute drive north of Boston, the inviting property is renowned as one of the country’s most distinctive getaways and features several room types, a pool, massage and spa treatments, gardens and a prime location near the sandy beaches and classic coastal town of Kennebunkport, Maine.
Role SummaryThe Spa Concierge is responsible for developing personalized itineraries for all spa guests. Responsible for scheduling appointments, checking in/out guests, selling of retail, answering any guest questions concerning the Spa environment. Must provide consummate guest service at all times.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team
- Ability to promote Spa products and services
- Schedule various services for individuals and large groups utilizing spa reservations software system.
- Ability to input and access data in computer
- Ability to remain stationary at assigned post for extended periods of time
- Ability to operate Spa’s point of sale equipment and effectively handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous
- Ability to promote positive relations with all individuals who approach the Spa Concierge area
- Ability to think clearly, quickly, maintain concentration and make concise decisions
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up
- Ability to focus attention on details
- Flexibility in schedule
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 19 hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
This is a hourly positions position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs