Join the White Barn Inn as a Public Space Attendant and become one of the authors of our story. As part of the Housekeeping team you will be responsible for preparing the guest rooms for the guests return to ensure cleanliness and tidiness.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Prepare each room for the guests’ return in accordance with Auberge Resorts and Forbes standards
- Ensure linen, towels, room supplies, and amenities are replenished and neatly arranged.
- Report any maintenance issues to the Maintenance or Rooms team in a timely manner.
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards
- Follow safe operating procedures in regards to the use of cleaning chemicals
- Clean and maintain common areas, public spaces, and bathrooms.
- Assist with any additional laundry or housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work PM shifts
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays according to department needs
Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Must be able to to stand for at least 8 hours
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull at least 35 pounds
Our Company & Our Property
A beloved local landmark for over 150 years, White Barn Inn is synonymous with warm New England hospitality, rustic charm and uncompromising attention to detail. Constructed in the 1860s, White Barn Inn’s original farmhouse has offered superb hospitality since the days of the Civil War. It has operated as the White Barn Inn since 1973. In October 2018, White Barn Inn was acquired by Auberge Resorts Collection, a unique portfolio of the world’s best-loved boutique luxury hotels and resorts. Just a 90-minute drive north of Boston, the inviting property is renowned as one of the country’s most distinctive getaways and features several room types, a pool, massage and spa treatments, gardens and a prime location near the sandy beaches and classic coastal town of Kennebunkport, Maine.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
The White Barn Inn is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. The White Barn Inn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the White Barn Inn complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position