Why work at RESICAP? We're a company known for our innovative, adaptable, and energetic culture and we're constantly looking for employees who challenge the status quo. We were ranked #15 on the Entrepreneur 360 list, #12 on Qualified Remodeler's Top 500, and #1 for ACG's fastest-growing company in Georgia. We've also caught the attention of the AJC which named our company one of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces for two years in a row - 2018 and 2019! Join us and discover the RESICAP difference!
RESICAP is the leading vertically integrated solution for institutional owners of single-family residential assets in the United States. Our services include asset acquisition and valuation, renovation and maintenance (ResiPro), new home construction (ResiBuilt), and property management (WRIPM). We operate in 34 states and 59 markets and have over 900 employees nationwide.
Quality Control Inspection - Residential Inspections
A rapidly growing Real Estate and Property Management Company seeks an experienced residential Quality Control Inspector. If you share a passion for working in a fast paced, rapid growth company committed to professional excellence, then we're interested in talking to you.
- Complete a Quality Control Inspection of residential homes under renovation and re-construction.
- Ensure that renovations conform to local, state and federal building code requirements
- Identify recurring issues in the field and assist construction project managers in training and educating staff on client-specific regulations, policies and procedures.
- Create home inspection reports for all completed renovations
- Re-inspect homes that fail initial inspections
- Apply a practical knowledge of construction techniques and specifications to the Quality Control Inspections
- Clearly and accurately document specific information pertaining to each residence under construction and load into various web-based portals.
- 5+ years relevant experience in the building and construction field
- Demonstrated strong proficiency in MS Excel a must
- Knowledge of construction methods, and local, state and federal building codes.
- Experience in the fields of Public Housing, Real Estate, Building Inspections, Code Enforcement or the equivalent education and experience.
- Licensed Home Inspector certification
- Lead based paint certified (preferred)
- Mold certified (preferred)
- Ability to multi-task, which requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail and quality and have strong estimating skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a process improvement oriented mindset
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a professional manner
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Results-oriented individual with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs