RESICAP is the leading vertically integrated solution for institutional owners of single-family residential assets in the United States. Our services include asset acquisition and valuation, renovation and maintenance (ResiPro), new home construction (ResiBuilt), and property management (WRIPM). We operate in 34 states and 59 markets and have over 900 employees nationwide.
Why work at RESICAP? We're a company known for our innovative, adaptable, and energetic culture and we're constantly looking for employees who challenge the status quo. We were ranked #15 on the Entrepreneur 360 list, #12 on Qualified Remodeler's Top 500, and #1 for ACG's fastest-growing company in Georgia. We've also caught the attention of the AJC which named our company one of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces for two years in a row - 2018 and 2019! Join us and discover the RESICAP difference!
RESICAP is currently looking for a new member to join our Leasing team as a Rental Listings Manager. In this role, the Manager will work closely with the VP of Property Management and Director of Leasing to understand and evaluate the company’s strategic goals and how they translate to the performance of the portfolio.
SCOPE: Responsible for providing financial analysis, reporting, market research and property investment evaluation, coordination, and recommendation on a regular basis for a variety of functions related to residential real estate investments. This position will need to be able to interact with all levels within the organization and be able to communicate effectively both written and orally.
Additional overall responsibilities include:
- Completing CMA’s (Comparable Market Analysis) for any aged and difficult-to-lease inventory
- Performing market research analysis and data mining to determine future strategies on all active listings
- Performing an audit of all listings to ensure compliance with corporate standards
- Performing leasing analysis and providing weekly and monthly reporting packages to senior management
- Hard-working, detail-oriented work ethic that's committed to producing great end results
- Management of a team of listing coordinators to ensure key performance metrics are met
- Forecasting future pipeline of inventory to determine areas of focus
- Other ad hoc research and support as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Business, Finance, Real Estate, Economics, or related area preferred)
Minimum of 3 yrs. Real Estate/Property Management experience
- Professional demeanor, attitude and workplace ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, while maintaining a consistent and positive attitude
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications, as well as related business and communication tools
- Functional understanding of best company practices, pertaining specifically to RESICAP and affiliate business divisions
- The ability to work independently and autonomously, as well as within a team in a corporate, high-visibility setting
- The ability to progressively discover and resolve issues when they arise
- Advanced interpersonal and external communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and prioritization skills
- Works well under-pressure and possesses ability to meet tight deadlines, when required
- Meticulous attention to detail is a must
- Professional demeanor, attitude and workplace ethic is required
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs