RESICAP is the leading vertically integrated solution for institutional owners of single-family residential assets in the United States. Our services include asset acquisition and valuation, renovation and maintenance (ResiPro), new home construction (ResiBuilt), and property management (WRIPM). We operate in 34 states and 59 markets and have over 900 employees nationwide.
Why work at RESICAP? We're a company known for our innovative, adaptable, and energetic culture and we're constantly looking for employees who challenge the status quo. We were ranked #15 on the Entrepreneur 360 list, #12 on Qualified Remodeler's Top 500, and #1 for ACG's fastest-growing company in Georgia. We've also caught the attention of the AJC which named our company one of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces for two years in a row - 2018 and 2019! Join us and discover the RESICAP difference!
Compile process and pay contractor accounts payable vendor invoices and reconcile data to supporting documents and subsidiary ledgers.
Duties and responsibilities:
High volume administrative position for Construction Company with a concentration in single-family housing.
- Resolves contractor discrepancies through source document research.
- Verifies vendor balances by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Monitoring invoices by verifying transactions, scheduling and preparing disbursements, and obtaining authorization of payments.
- Tracing budgets to the actual
- Experience in construction a plus
- Assisting Project Managers with Vendor payments, building relationships with Project Managers
- We serve as an AP link between Home Office and Field Personnel
- Create and submit all client billing documentation for each individual asset at beginning and end of construction
- 2-4 plus years’ experience in accounts payable /data entry
- Experience in Excel is a must.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Construction accounting/administrative experience a must
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Has experience working with Financial Software, Sage a plus.
- Shows confidentiality, thoroughness, and resourcefulness in the absence of perfect information upon which to base analyses and conclusions.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Data entry skills.
- Analyzing planning, prioritizing, organizing and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, organizational, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Back up Project Managers to resolve any issues related to subcontractor payments
Reporting directly to the Senior Construction Administrator
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs