Why work at RESICAP? We're a company known for our innovative, adaptable, and energetic culture and we're constantly looking for employees who challenge the status quo. We were ranked #15 on the Entrepreneur 360 list, #12 on Qualified Remodeler's Top 500, and #1 for ACG's fastest-growing company in Georgia. We've also caught the attention of the AJC which named our company one of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces for two years in a row - 2018 and 2019! Join us and discover the RESICAP difference!
Maintenance Coordinator II
The Maintenance Coordinator II (MC II) is involved in receiving, scheduling and management of maintenance requests relating to all resident move-in/out activities with vendors, residents and supporting field Maintenance Management teams.
- Responsible for the entire lifecycle of resident move in/out priority maintenance requests for occupied and vacant single-family homes
- Receive maintenance tickets via proprietary management platform and coordinate communication & scheduling with the resident & vendor to produce an estimate for resolution. This includes managing the urgency/priority level of the request.
- Assessing estimates (with field Maintenance Manager where available) to ensure that scope and price is appropriate for the issue and at times determine alternative strategies to resolve the request.
- Routinely communicate between residents, vendors, property management to ensure tickets and work orders are completed timely
- Ensure all communication (verbal and written) with Residents and owners maintain a professional level of customer service
- Verifies compliance with all county and local regulations and HOA guidelines
- Review all vendor invoicing for accuracy prior to submission to accounting for payment
- Acting as a“floating” support for MC I & III teams
- May have to participate in after hours emergency phone rotation
- 2+ years of experience with operations and maintenance in large multi-family, commercial or military housing; or experience with construction management, construction and repair; or equivalent work experience as a residential construction superintendent for either production or large-scale custom home building operation
- Experience responding to customer emails
High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Strong problem-solving skills and data analysis abilities
Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Adaptable to feedback and requested changes
Excellent interpersonal skills, genuinely friendly and approachable
Strong customer service skills
Honest, ethical and handles things in confidential manner
Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet applications
High School diploma
At least 2 years of maintenance experience is desired
Bilingual is a plus
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs