Home Reconstruction Project Manager
RESICAP is the leading vertically integrated solution for institutional owners of single-family residential assets in the United States. Our services include asset acquisition and valuation, renovation and maintenance (ResiPro), new home construction (ResiBuilt), and property management (WRIPM). We operate in 34 states and 59 markets and have over 900 employees nationwide.
Why work at RESICAP? We're a company known for our innovative, adaptable, and energetic culture and we're constantly looking for employees who challenge the status quo. We were ranked #15 on the Entrepreneur 360 list, #12 on Qualified Remodeler's Top 500, and #1 for ACG's fastest-growing company in Georgia. We've also caught the attention of the AJC which named our company one of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces for two years in a row - 2018 and 2019! Join us and discover the RESICAP difference!
- Manage all aspects of the reconstruction of homes from design to coordination of schedules, inspections during various construction phases, monitoring permits, and daily oversight of subcontractors.
- Develop project schedules, plan materials, and purchase orders, ensuring work is within project scope.
- Responsible for obtaining sub-contractor estimates and bids, performing project buyouts, and managing subcontractors' progress against plan.
- Schedule pre-construction site visits of all jobs that are under construction.
- Oversee the construction schedule, budget and ensure the project is completed within deadline and budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction management or related field (preferred); or a combination of experience and education.
- 2 - 6 years’ experience in construction/building renovation.
- Thorough knowledge of general construction with a good understanding of mechanical, electrical, plumbing.
- Must be computer literate in Excel (or spreadsheet software), Word, Windows (creating folders, uploading documents). Familiar with Dropbox desirable.
- Strong customer service background and skills in the home building industry.
- Knowledge of construction practices and labor costs in construction, plus a good knowledge of the uses and costs of materials.
- Ability to multi-task, which requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail and quality.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a process improvement-oriented mindset.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all Company, Local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- Solid understanding of local, state and federal building code requirements.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a process improvement-oriented mindset
- Use independent judgment to analyze, troubleshoot and have repairs completed.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, Local, City, State and Federal guidelines
- Solid understanding of Local, State and Federal building code requirements
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs