Residential Capital Management (Resicap) is the leading vertically integrated solution for institutional owners of single-family residential assets in the United States. Our services include asset acquisition/valuation, construction, and property management. We operate in 36 states and will be expanding into all 50 before the end of 2018. Our staff increased by 540% in 2017 and we currently have over 600 employees. We expect to have over 1,000 by the end of 2018. Our culture can best be described as energetic and innovative. We encourage every single one of our employees to challenge the way things are done and to feel like they will not only be heard but rewarded by doing so. We recently caught the attention of the AJC and were named as one of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces for 2018. INC Magazine awarded us the 147th Fastest Growing Company in the US in 2014.
Home Reconstruction Project Manager
A rapidly growing Construction, Real Estate, and Property Management Company seek an experienced residential construction project manager. If you share a passion for working in a fast-paced, rapid growth company committed to professional excellence, then we're interested in talking to you.
- Responsible for monitoring field project activities and timelines.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and disciplining project managers and subcontractors. Assists in implementing action plans, new procedures, and policies. Works to resolve any field related disputes or problems.
- Provides management with field related activity updates and reports. Identifies areas of concern and organizes up-training opportunities to address them.
- Oversee the construction schedule, budget and ensure projects are completed within deadline and budget.
- Bachelor Degree in construction management or related field (preferred); or a combination of experience and education.
- 7+ years experience in construction/building renovation, including managing and training a team of project managers.
- Thorough knowledge of general construction with a good understanding of mechanical, electrical, plumbing.
- Must be computer literate in Excel (or spreadsheet software), Word, Windows (creating folders, uploading documents). Familiar with Dropbox desirable.
- Strong customer service background and skills in the home building industry.
- Knowledge of construction practices and labor costs in construction, plus a good knowledge of the uses and costs of materials.
- Ability to multi-task, which requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail and quality.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a process improvement oriented mindset.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- Solid understanding of local, state and federal building code requirements.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs