RESICAP is the leading vertically integrated solution for institutional owners of single-family residential assets in the United States. Our services include asset acquisition and valuation, renovation and maintenance (ResiPro), new home construction (ResiBuilt), and property management (WRIPM). We operate in 34 states and 59 markets and have over 900 employees nationwide.
Why work at RESICAP? We're a company known for our innovative, adaptable, and energetic culture and we're constantly looking for employees who challenge the status quo. We were ranked #15 on the Entrepreneur 360 list, #12 on Qualified Remodeler's Top 500, and #1 for ACG's fastest-growing company in Georgia. We've also caught the attention of the AJC which named our company one of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces for two years in a row - 2018 and 2019! Join us and discover the RESICAP difference!
Hiring Licensed Plumbers & Electricians in Rochester and the surrounding areas)
Do you have significant home warranty customer service, repairs and maintenance and single family home remodeling experience then we want to talk to you. We are seeking experienced Maintenance Technicians to help maintain our portfolio of single family homes.
As an independent contractor (1099) with a rapidly growing company you have the potential to earn $75k per year. This Maintenance Technician (Plumber or Electrician) contractor role is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of our single family homes at all times. You will facilitate and correct all repairs associated with a specific work order. This can include routine repairs and/or emergency repairs. This is a skilled trade customer service position. As an independent contractor you manage your schedule, method and manner of how the work is completed within scope of work orders.
These positions are within the Rochester area and surrounding counties. We will try to keep you within a 25 mile radius service area.
The Maintenance Technician performs both scheduled and as-needed maintenance to all portfolio homes in the Region or Management Area. This position uses proprietary technology platform to ensure a quality response with issue resolution and prompt turnaround times being met on all work orders. You interfaces with Residents, the Area Management Team and other departments to address and resolve maintenance and repair work orders on occupied and vacant homes. You provides superior customer service to all Residents through solid collaboration with all team members.
* Responds to all service calls per schedule and works within the system to finalize work orders
* Diagnoses and troubleshoots calls with residents in a calm, professional, and empathetic manner
* Provides updates on completion status of open items
* Closes service call tickets in a quality, cost effective and timely manner
* Manages Section 8 and other pre move-in inspections
* Performs Quality Control Inspections following home delivery from Construction department
* Provides support, as needed, with bi- weekly rent ready inspections, assessing the home functionality and aesthetics and tackling minor repair items
* Provides support, as needed, with occupied and move-out inspections to assess Resident maintenance of the home and any damage or remediation items
* Requires visiting multiple sites throughout the day to perform service calls.
* Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
*Ability to take initiative and work independently to establish and manage work priorities, activities and timelines to achieve results
* Exhibits sound judgment and swift decision-making skills
* Ability to master new systems is a must
* Ability to manage to a budget required
* Contractor's license a plus
* Remediation Certified a plus
* HVAC Certified a plus
* EPA Certified a plus
* CPO Certification preferred
* Spanish a plus
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 7+ years previous work in residential construction, or homebuilding
*7+ years as a plumber or an electrician
* Command of basic math, software ( Excel ) and computer skills.
* Remodeling & Home Rehabilitation experience in carpentry, plumbing, electrical & HVAC with a focus on troubleshooting and coming up with fixes on the fly
* Must carry General Liability and Workman's Compensation Insurance.
* Must have own tools, laptop, hotspot and transportation
PLEASE RESPOND AND PROVIDE RESUME IN ENGLISH ONLY, HOWEVER BILINGUAL APPLICANTS NEEDED.
This is a non-management position
This is an independent contractor position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs