RESICAP is the leading vertically integrated solution for institutional owners of single-family residential assets in the United States. Our services include asset acquisition and valuation, renovation and maintenance (ResiPro), new home construction (ResiBuilt), and property management (WRIPM). We operate in 34 states, 59 markets and have over 900 employees nationwide.
Why work at RESICAP? We're a company known for our innovative, adaptable, and energetic culture and we're constantly looking for employees who challenge the status quo. We were ranked #15 on the Entrepreneur 360 list, #12 on Qualified Remodeler's Top 500, and #1 for ACG's fastest-growing company in Georgia. We've also caught the attention of the AJC which named our company one of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces for two years in a row - 2018 and 2019! Join us and discover the RESICAP difference!
- Assign new listings to national network of RE agents
- Monitor active listings for marketability and ensure timely price reductions on aged assets
- Negotiate offers
- Manage assets under contract to facilitate a smooth contract to close process
- Review and approve settlement statements for accuracy
- Ensure timely and accurate record keeping in proprietary technology system
- Expand and maintain RESICAP’s national broker network through recruitment and training
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- 2+ years’ experience as a Real Estate Agent or Transaction/Listing Coordinator
- Familiarity with local, state, and federal real estate laws, customs, and practices
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, with a high emphasis on Excel literacy
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage numerous competing priorities
- Familiar with Real Estate Platforms such as ResNet, Equator, Pyramid, etc.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs