RESICAP is the leading vertically integrated solution for institutional owners of single-family residential assets in the United States. Our services include asset acquisition and valuation, renovation and maintenance (ResiPro), new home construction (ResiBuilt), and property management (WRIPM). We operate in 34 states and 59 markets and have over 900 employees nationwide.
Why work at RESICAP? We're a company known for our innovative, adaptable, and energetic culture and we're constantly looking for employees who challenge the status quo. We were ranked #15 on the Entrepreneur 360 list, #12 on Qualified Remodeler's Top 500, and #1 for ACG's fastest-growing company in Georgia. We've also caught the attention of the AJC which named our company one of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces for two years in a row - 2018 and 2019! Join us and discover the RESICAP difference!
JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY:
This is a combined financial analyst/staff accountant position, with primary responsibility for handling accounts payable, creating spreadsheets, verifying balances, posting journal entries, analyzing and reporting financial information and applying generally accepted accounting principles.
- Handle Accounts Payable function to process bills for payment, create invoices and record invoices and payments
- Prepare accounting records, research of transactions and reporting
- Concurrently perform multiple accounting and analytic assignments
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Assist in gathering information, reviewing and clearing discrepancies on invoices
- Prepare general entries and reconciliations
- Reviews and processes expense vouchers, invoices, and other fiscal documents for payment
- Interface with SAGE for processing invoices and posting entries
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Entry level knowledge of general accepted accounting principles and theories
- Demonstrated strong proficiency using SAGE for payable and posting entries
- 1-2 years of staff accounting experience, preferably in a fast-paced customer service based accounting function.
- Strong analytic and accounting skills in order to analyze data
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, etc)
- Experience in property management industry a plus
- Ability to multi-task, which requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail and quality
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a process improvement oriented mindset
- Results-oriented individual with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Must be able to perform all job functions with integrity, honestly and ethically.
- Must be able to adapt and be flexible in all work environments and work hours while maintaining a level of independence with little to no supervision
- Can thrive in an open office environment and working with a team of accountants
This is a temporary position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs