RESICAP is the leading vertically integrated solution for institutional owners of single-family residential assets in the United States. Our services include asset acquisition and valuation, renovation and maintenance (ResiPro), new home construction (ResiBuilt), and property management (WRIPM). We operate in 34 states and 59 markets and have over 900 employees nationwide.
Why work at RESICAP? We're a company known for our innovative, adaptable, and energetic culture and we're constantly looking for employees who challenge the status quo. We were ranked #15 on the Entrepreneur 360 list, #12 on Qualified Remodeler's Top 500, and #1 for ACG's fastest-growing company in Georgia. We've also caught the attention of the AJC which named our company one of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces for two years in a row - 2018 and 2019! Join us and discover the RESICAP difference!
Job Responsibilities - Assistant Property Manager - Single-Family Residential:
- Assist the Property Manager in the day-to-day operation of managing single-family home rentals
- Maintains resident ledger, including posting rental payments, concessions and charges
- Complies with all reporting requirements - including renewals, notices to vacate and move-outs
- Provides supreme customer service, responding to each request professionally and and within a timely manner
- Fosters positive resident relations, building healthy relationships to ensure maximum occupancy levels are maintained
- Assist the Property Manager by working closely with residents regarding maintenance submissions
- Assist the Property Manager work in conjunction with necessary internal teams; Utilities, HOA, Leasing, Maintenance, Legal, Accounting, Marketing and Training
- Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures - Fair Housing, ADA, Fair Credit Reporting Act and all other relevant Federal, State and Local laws
- 2-4 years experience in Property Management or related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Bi-lingual ability a plus
- Customer service Oriented; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Property Management software a plus (e.g. Yardi/Onesite/Propertyware)
- Can effectively work independently and as member of various teams and committees
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, as needed
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs