Human Resources Business Partner (Part-Time)
Wavemaker Labs is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner on a part-time capacity to join our growing autonomous robotic product development incubator. We are in search of someone who can be a true strategic partner for our business leaders while also being a strong advocate for our employees and culture. You’ll be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in the business areas you support. Your insights into the business will help drive HR initiatives that support the business goals and deliver real value to the business and our people.
Job Type: Part-Time
- You’ll provide high impact coaching and counsel to business leaders on all aspects of managing and leading high performing, highly engaged teams.
- You’re a change agent, ensuring adoption of HR team programs and processes within the business units you support.
- You look around the corner and identify people's risks, analyzing trends and metrics that could impact the business and work with management and employees to mitigate.
- You’re an amazing partner and build high trust relationships that allow you to work with managers on people decisions, ensuring we can attract and retain top talent.
- You quickly handle and resolve any employee relations issues that may arise.
- You help managers understand HR policies and the “why” behind decisions so that they can better adopt and support People programs.
- You provide guidance and input on organizational design including workforce planning and succession planning.
- You proactively identify training needs for Wavemaker Labs and ensure those are delivered so that we can ensure our workforce and our leaders have the skills needed for our growing business.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- 6+ years of progressive HR Business Partner experience, with at least 2 years partnering with Senior Leadership
- Experience working in a fast paced, high growth, dynamic business environment, tech industry experience desired
- A solid track record of influencing senior business leaders while demonstrating excellent decision-making skills
- Experience building durable organizational talent plans to identify current and future talent needs to execute against
- Experience partnering with a team and collaborating to drive change while supporting this capability in others
Wavemaker Labs is a product development and business incubator. We are a diverse team of innovators, builders and entrepreneurs, developing advanced technologies for practical use in robotics, automation and mobility… to name a few.
This is a part time position