Job ID: AKVUK4
Position: Director of Product
Location: Brisbane, CA
Job Description: Manage delivery of new market-leading capabilities in our core platform used by North America’s largest retailers with accurate functional, scalability, and performance requirements for APIs, analytics, access control permissions, and content management workflows. Own the platform product vision, ensuring alignment with overall company strategy. Serve as expert on the domain, the market, the trends, and drive alignment with stakeholders across the organization. Work with product designers to conduct user research, develop tests to validate hypotheses, and gather requirements. Analyze product usage to define customer use cases, write user stories, and prioritize new products and features based on business value and competitor analysis. Collaborate with engineering on planning and implementation, making pragmatic decisions on scope changes during the development lifecycle, and communicate changes to stakeholders to successfully deliver product improvements. Work with product marketing to coordinate product release communications and promote new products and features. Define key metrics to determine success, analyze on an ongoing basis, and take ownership of bottom-line product performance.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or foreign degree equivalent in Management Information Systems or related field and five (5) years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered or a related role.
Skills: Experience and/or education must include:
- Experience gathering, analyzing, and translating market and customer behavior into product requirements that align with successful product strategy;
- Experience managing and launching large-scale web-based software products, while remaining agile and capable of delivering new features iteratively;
- Experience in product management at a large-scale consumer web application or leading enterprise software company;
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification or Certified Scrum Product Owner;
- Experience delivering products in identity management, analytics, machine learning and personalization; and
- Experience in business development or marketing roles.
To apply, reference job ID # AKVUK4 & send resume to: You Technology, LLC, Attn: M. Galindo, 1000 Marina Blvd, Suite 300, Brisbane, CA 94005.
YouTech is the largest digital offer network in North America, providing a suite of tailored solutions that help retailers engage shoppers and thrive in the digital age. YouTech's platform powers meaningful, retailer branded experiences with omni-channel reach, seamlessly integrating into existing strategies to deliver measurable results and industry leading redemption rates. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, YouTech's platform has processed more than 8 billion digital offer downloads to date.
Visit www.youtech.com to learn more.
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at YOU Technology