Fantastic! You've found organicgirl! These are no ordinary greens. These are organicgirl good clean greens. organicgirl greens are cultivated with a keen eye for superior quality, and packed in a 100% recycled plastic container.
The organicgirl vision, to make great products that people love, shows our commitment to the products we make. Yet we're about more than that…our purpose, to build value in our company, our people, our community, and our customers, show why we're here. We are looking for forward thinking, creative, authentic and dedicated people who want to be great at their jobs and build value.
If this excites you, organicgirl may be right for you. We offer opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits.
Intrigued? Search our jobs.
When it comes to benefits, organicgirl offers so much more than what you would expect from a company of our size. We take a holistic approach with our benefits that are designed to take care of the whole you and keep you healthy physically, emotionally and financially. We do this by providing our people and their family members with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as a multi-faceted wellness program.
Our wellness program is designed to provide people with opportunities to live a healthier lifestyle through on-site education, bio-metric screenings, disease management counseling and fun employer sponsored activity challenges that can be enjoyed by all.
To round out our benefit package, a life insurance policy is provided with opportunity for supplemental options that can cover spouses and children. We also provide a 401(k) plan with a match and a work-life balance benefit comprised of vacation, sick, holiday and personal days off.
At organicgirl, we constantly seek additional ways to improve health and happiness because our people's well-being is important to us. Our product, leafy greens with incredible taste and freshness, is made available to our people as an extra perk.
organicgirl is committed to a firm policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants. We will endeavor to maintain a work environment that is free of discrimination. No person shall be granted preferential treatment based on age, sex, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religious creed, gender, or sexual orientation with regard to appointment, selection, promotion, discipline, retention and training or any other aspects of employment.
For E-Verify Poster Standard English & Spanish, Click here
For E-Verify Native Documents/Right to Work English, Click here
For E-Verify Native Documents/Right to Work Spanish, Click here
Effective January 1, 2023
LAST UPDATED: February 09, 2023
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information in connection with your working relationship with us.
Certain of the information we collect may be personal information, by which we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household. Other information directly associated with personal information may also be considered personal information. Information that is aggregated, de-identified, or anonymized is not considered as personal information. Publicly available information that is made available from federal, state, or local government records, is also not considered personal information.
The information we collect varies depending on how you interact with us. In addition, we may receive this information directly from you, or we may obtain information about you automatically or from third parties. This information can include:
- Identification and contact information (for example, name, job title, work location, gender, home address, work and personal email addresses, work and personal telephone numbers, mobile phone number, Social Security Number, taxpayer or government identification number, driver’s license number, date of birth/age, marital status, race or ethnic origin, veteran status, disability status, employee identification number, emergency contacts, dependent names);
- Residency, citizenship, or work permit status, visa number, military status, nationality, and passport information;
- Payroll information (for example, banking details, tax-related forms), and other banking or other financial information for reimbursements, or other payments, authorized by you, or on your behalf;
- Wage, salary, and benefit information;
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation and sick time, and requests for PTO, vacation or sick time, retirement accounts, pensions, insurance, and other benefits information (including from beneficiaries or dependents), whether through organicgirl or otherwise;
- Information collected from the hiring and termination processes (for example, interview information, CV or resume, cover letters, references, reference letters, background and credit checks, transcripts, pre-hire interactions, letters of reference, publicly available information in widely distributed media, including social media, letters of offer and acceptance dates of hire, start and end dates, resignation date and reasons);
- Skills, work experience (including at organicgirl and outside organicgirl), education, certificates, registrations, professional licenses, training, and language abilities;
- Performance-related information (including reviews, references, disciplinary procedure information, attendance records);
- Other information provided in forms as required for benefits, payroll, or human resources, in accordance with applicable laws;
- Clothing sizes for required uniforms, or clothing items provided as a gift;
- Physical limitations and special accommodations needed;
- Where permitted by law we may collect the results of credit and criminal background checks, the results of drug and alcohol testing, screening, health certifications, vehicle registration and driving history;
- Information required for us to comply with laws, including at the direction of law enforcement authorities or court orders;
- Acknowledgements relating to receipt of or agreement to organicgirl policies;
- Employee photo, video surveillance footage, other images or photographs, and key card use times and locations;
- Personally identifiable biometric data (for example fingerprints);
- Voicemails, e-mails, correspondence, documents, and other work product and communications created, stored or transmitted using our networks, applications, devices, computers, or communications equipment;
- Browsing or online use information;
- Location information based on IP addresses when accessing organicgirl data or systems or when using company-issued computer systems. Although organicgirl does not have the technical ability at this time to track locations through GPS tracking technology, organicgirl may develop that capability in the future;
- Medical, health, and health-related testing information, as needed, and in accordance with applicable laws;
- User I.D., password, and any other credentials used to access organicgirl networks, applications, devices, computers, or communications equipment;
- Identification information for verification (for example, a copy of a state identification card);
- Investment-related information;
- Survey or feedback information (for example, if you fill out a survey, or provide feedback, we collect your responses);
- Other potentially personal information that you may provide to us for particular uses.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Recruit you and complete the hiring process;
- Provide you with equipment, training, educational training, and support, and track compliance, as needed;
- Administer, pay, provide, and manage benefits;
- Manage staffing resources, financial planning, corporate compliance, internal audits, and other administration;
- Manage your investments in us;
- Communicate with you, and facilitate communications between you and other individuals;
- Comply with legal obligations, including health and safety requirements, and requests for information from government agencies, and security investigations, or to assert or defend a legal claim;
- Pay you, including your salary and bonus, if any, reimbursements, and other expenses;
- Monitor and evaluate your performance;
- Track time and attendance;
- Recognize, reward, and develop you as an employee;
- Provide employment references, if requested by you or a potential employer;
- Administer our applications, software, and electronic systems;
- Improve employee satisfaction and performance;
- Process employee work-related claims (including workers’ compensation);
- Provide the services you or others request;
- Complete the transactions you have requested;
- Provide you with work-related accounts, and manage your accounts;
- Respond to communications from you;
- Notify you about updates to our websites, business, or services;
- Measure and improve our business, services, and performance;
- Perform analyses on the data we have collected, such as market analyses, trends, and other research for statistical purposes;
- Process, provide, and administer surveys, events, and special promotions;
- Provide, administer, and utilize our social media pages and websites;
- Compare information and identification for accuracy and verify it, including for identification purposes;
- Assist you with obtaining an immigrant visa or work permit, or verify your eligibility to work in the United States, as needed;
- Anonymize or otherwise protect your data;
- Prevent potentially fraudulent, prohibited, or illegal activities;
- Manage access to our facilities, including for the health, safety, and security of our personnel and property;
- Maintain and protect the health of our personnel;
- Protect the safety and security of our employees, guests, property, and assets (including controlling and facilitating access to and monitoring activity on and in our premises and activity using our computers, devices, networks, communications, and other assets); and
- Generally manage all aspects of an employee’s employment relationship with us, including but not limited to establishing, maintaining, and terminating employment relationships, general operations, and administrative, financial, and human resources related purposes.
CATEGORIES OF THIRD PARTIES WITH WHOM WE SHARE INFORMATION
organicgirl does not sell your personal information to third parties, and will not sell your personal information to third parties. We may, at times, disclose personal information we collect to the following categories of third parties for the purposes identified above or with your consent:
- With third parties to manage aspects of your relationship with us and aspects of our business, and to effectuate the uses of personal information described in the How We Use Personal Information We Collect section above, including third party service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf (including for financial or security reasons);
- Third parties who may provide professional advice (for example, lawyers, bankers, accountants);
- With other persons with whom you have requested that we share information, in order to fulfill services you request;
- In connection with the carrying out of our business activities;
- In connection with any merger, sale of stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business;
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary (a) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (b) to enforce our policies, (c) to protect our rights or property, or the security or integrity of our services, or (d) to protect us, users of our services or the public from harm or potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
When sharing information with third parties, we generally require and expect that they only use or disclose your personal information as necessary to effectuate the purpose and uses described.
We take reasonable precautions, including physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards, to protect your information. We make reasonable efforts to maintain security on our systems. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that personal information may not be accessed, disclosed, or altered by breach of our safeguards. We urge you to take adequate precautions to protect your personal information.
Questions about this Policy should be directed to 866-486-4939 or by writing us at:
Attn: Human Resources Privacy Officer
900 Work Street, Salinas, CA 93901
Please clearly specify in your message that you are contacting organicgirl for the Human Resources Privacy Officer.
If we don't have an open position that fits you, feel free to subscribe to our Talent Team email! Enter your name, email address and position(s) you're interested in, and whenever we open a new position matching your criteria we'll notify you immediately.
|Job Title||Location||Department||Type||Opened||Distance (miles)|
|Crew Lead II (Working Foreman) - 2nd SHIFT (NIGHT) ONLY||Salinas, CA - Work St.||Production||Full-time||2/6/2023|
|Forklift Operator - 12 Pallet Tube Operator (NIGHT SHIFT)||Salinas, CA - Work St.||Distribution||Full-time||3/11/2023|
|Forklift Operator - Receiving & Inventory Night Shift||Salinas, CA - Work St.||Receiving & Inventory||Full-time||3/13/2023|
|Forklift Operator - Shipping (Night Shift)||Salinas, CA - Work St.||Distribution||Full-time||3/13/2023|
|General Laborer||Salinas, CA - Work St.||Production||Full-time||2/6/2023|
|Heavy Laborer||Salinas, CA - Work St.||Production||Full-time||2/6/2023|
|JOB FAIR - MONTHLY - NOW HIRING||Salinas, CA - Work St.||Distribution||Full-time||3/14/2023|
|Production Machine Operator A & B Shift (Salinas, CA - Work St)||Salinas, CA - Work St.||Production||Full-time||3/19/2023|
|Quality Assurance Supervisor||Salinas, CA - Work St.||QA & Food Safety||Full-time||1/25/2023|
Don't see a job that fits you? Check out join us! above
If we don't currently have an open position in your area, you may submit a Resume
If you already have an application in progress you can retrieve and edit it by clicking here
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) English https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Spanish https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/fmlasp.pdf
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) English https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Spanish https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/eppaspan.pdf
Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/VETS/legacy/files/USERRA_Private.pdf