Test Coordinator and Data Specialist
The Test Coordinator and Data Specialist has primary responsibility for coordination and administration of all standardized tests; administration of Power School and other school databases; meeting all school, diocesan, and state reporting requirements; and providing data and information services to various school departments upon request. The Test Coordinator and Data Specialist serves on the IT Team and supports and strengthens the mission of Saint Joseph High School to transform students in heart and mind, preparing them to serve God, the Church, and the world.
- Handles all aspects (i.e. scheduling, coordination, supervision, training, and communication) for the implementation of all standardized testing, including SAT, ACT, PSAT, ILearn, AP, WIDA, ASVAB, ARK, and HSPT. Works with administration, IT, maintenance, counseling, teachers, admissions, and other departments to coordinate all aspects of testing.
- Develops a year-long testing schedule annually to be approved by the Principal.
- Works with the Learning Strategies Department Chair to enter and coordinate testing accommodations for all students with ISPs, ILPs, and CALPs.
- Acts as the School Test Coordinator (STC) and for some tests the Corporation Test Coordinator (CTC) for the school.
- Keeps up to date with communications on testing from entities such as the IDOE, WIDA, and College Board.
- Acts as the weekend test coordinator/administrator for SAT and ACT.
School, Diocesan, and State Reporting
- Oversees, completes, and submits all required reports and all reports requested by school administration, diocesan leadership, and the IDOE. Communicates with the Principal regularly to ensure all reports are submitted on time. This includes, but is not limited to the following reports:
- School: Enrollment (annually), Attendance/Tardies (daily and semi-quarterly), Testing Results (AP, SAT, ASVAB, etc.)
- Diocesan: NCEA, other
- State: membership, enrollment, calendar, non-certified & certified employee, multilingual learners, graduation, attendance, and course completion.
- Ensures that Powerschool data is complete and correct as required for state reports via Data Exchange.
- Oversees the school INVIEW profile.
Administration of Power School and other Databases
- Acts as the primary Powerschool administrator for the school.
- Transfers student data for new students from School Admin to PowerSchool (annually).
- Maintains or assists with upon request other databases such as technology inventory, School Admin, Constant Contact, and DonorPerfect. Primary responsibilities would include data entry and keeping data current.
- Assists with maintaining certain areas of the school website as assigned.
- Provides data and data reports upon request by administration, including the Principal, APs, Mission Advancement, Admissions, Finance and Business Operations, Counseling, Athletics).
- Provides lists from Power School and helps with mail merges upon request by staff.
- Acts as a back-up and/or lunchtime fill-in for the main office and iHelp desk as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of IT and the Principal.
- Communicates regularly with the Principal on state and diocesan reporting.
- Communicates regularly with the AP for Academics, Dir. of Counseling, and others regarding testing, and other members of administration regarding relevant databases.
- Provides relevant information from College Board to AP teachers.
- Serves on the IT Team; Reports to the Director of IT and the Principal.
Apply at diocesefwsb.org/careers
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position