Custodians are responsible for ensuring that students, teachers, patrons, and parents have a clean and safe environment at Saint Joseph High School.
- High School Diploma (or GED) required
- Able to lift 50 pounds
Ensures a clean and safe environment of building and grounds.
- Cleans the assigned areas as directed.
- Performs tasks that custodian determines need to be done to ensure a safe and clean building.
- Sets up, tears down, and cleans for special functions in or outside the SJHS facilities.
- Ensures that SJHS facilities are opened for activities and secured after use.
- Reports immediately to the Director of Facilities, or in his absence, to the Director of Operations and/or the Principal, all unsafe conditions for the occupants of a building.
Meets the requirements for the job.
- Participates in training sessions as required by law or the school administration.
- Works the normal hours assigned.
- Works volunteer or assigned overtime.
Performs other duties as directed by the Director of Facilities.
- Performs maintenance and operational duties as assigned by the Director of Facilities.
- Dresses in a fashion, while on the job, that shows respect for SJHS.
- Shows respect for all who use the SJHS facilities.
If you have any questions, please contact Ginny Weaver by calling 574-232-1140 or emailing email@example.com.
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs