The Care Coordinator Program Manager provides oversight, supervision, and management of CCBHC Expansion Grant Care Coordinators as they provide Behavioral and Physical healthcare coordination, system navigation, crisis intervention, community resource linkage and referrals with the aim of advancing wellness goals for consumers served while also acting as an advocate for consumers.
Examples of Work Performed
- Responsible for ensuring the Care Coordinators provide comprehensive care coordination in compliance with CCBHC Expansion Effort
- Responsible for working with Directors and Manger to ensure financial and program measures are appropriately managers and achieved
- Shares responsibility for all personnel functions of supervises including hiring, evaluations, scheduling, discipline, etc.
- Provides training and supervision of Care Coordination staff
- Ensures the monitoring and tracking of care goals to enhance continuity of care from and to external providers, i.e. hospitals, emergency rooms and jails
- Will assist with the development and implementation of the Care Coordination service by participating in training, research, policy and procedure development and continuous quality improvement activities
- Provides consultation and feedback on assigned caseloads to behavioral health staff as part of the care team
- Performs related work as required
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written communication and computer keyboarding
- Excellent verbal communication with clients, staff, and community providers
- Supervisory skills including problem resolution and maintaining relationships with community partners.
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to delegate tasks and duties.
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
- Local travel 10% of the time, and Regional Travel 5% of time.
- Responsible for determining eligibility and overseeing unit compliance.
- Hire and train staff.
Education and Experience
- Master's in social work, counseling, psychology marriage and family or closely related field.
- Full licensed as LPC, LCSW, or LMFT, PhD, or PsyD. Required
- 2 Year Case management experience Preferred
- 1 year of supervisory experience Preferred
- Knowledge about CCBHC and/or Care Coordination Preferred
Hours: 8AM-5PM M-F (other times as needed to meet the needs of the unit)
Salary: $ 52,400 Annual Salary
Location: 110 S 12th St Waco TX
Heart of Texas Region MHMR strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
10 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings)
**Certain Requirements Needed**
Department: Main Center
This is a management position
This is a full time position